Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Ericsson BSS

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years ago by Uri.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Uri

What is the command that configure the TLS filtering time.
    The TLS (Terrestrial Link Supervision) supervices the BSS link (Abis) and reports when a long disturbances occures on the link.

Pavel

Uri,

I believe Digital Path Transmission Functions Quality Supervision should accept your requirements.

This supervision being activated per DIP, so it can be used for A-bis or for A-ter or for A-if devices.

Commands:

DTQSC: Digital Path Transmission Functions Quality Supervision, Change 4/190 82-CNT 212 2132 Uen B

DTQSE: Digital Path Transmission Functions Quality Supervision, End 5/190 82-CNT 212 2132 Uen A

DTQSI: Digital Path Transmission Functions Quality Supervision, Initiate 6/190 82-CNT 212 2132 Uen A

DTQSP: Digital Path Transmission Functions Quality Supervision, Print 7/190 82-CNT 212 1988 Uen A1

DTQSR: Digital Path Transmission Functions Quality Supervision, Reset 8/190 82-CNT 212 2566 Uen A

karthikeyan

sir/madam

i want to know the full detail notes as shown below sir,i am 3+ yrs working telecom domain

r
    R.F SURVEY
    about EDGE-TRU
    Differance between TRU&EDGE-TRU

I’d like to know about the RBS 2204, RBS 2206. May anyone give me Info. about how the system works? how the RF signals flow in and out? Input/Output power levels, receive sensitivity level.
    I want to know about the functioning of the duplexer, multicoupler, combiner and the TRX cards, and ect. Ericsson.

i want know the value of the power for (TRU TX )output both 2202,2206 (900,1800)

RBS 2206 comes by default (4+4+4). That is maximum number TRU a 2206 can handle. Unlike 2202, RBS2206 has 6 dTRUs (d = duplex). So 6 physical dTRUs in the cabinet can hangle 12 TRUs, thus giving us 4+4+4 (assuming sectors A, B and C has 4TRUS each). Ofcourse this configurtaion of 4+4+4 is always reconfigurable, depending on the capacity needs. Likewise, we can reconfigure 4+4+4 cabinet to 2+2+2, by phsically removing half of the dTRUs. Ericsson has some preconfigured cabinets such as (2+2+2) or (2+2+0). Its nothing but the removing of the dTRUs. In the real network its more complex than that, we can reconfigure as well as use more than one RBS2206 to get configurations such as (8+8+8) or (6+6+6).
    I hope this helps. If you have any other question please dont hesitate to enquire

THANKING U
    WITH REGARDS
    KARTHIEYAN

Uri

Pavel, Thank you for the response.
    Do you know what is the default value of the filter?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.