Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Ericsson OMT Cable

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    jamil

hi all please any one can he know how can i add 4 PDU because the omt 48 can only add 3 pdu
    regard
    jamil

Ben

Hi all, I have a db 9 to USB cable but I can’t find the appropriate driver(s) to enable me to connect with OMT. Can someone please give me some ideas. Also, is this possible with windows 7?

jamil

hi Ben
    search by google usb to r232 driver
    some of them with omt not work you need to change the usb. all write win7 only a little work with omt the better windows is xp
    regard
    jamil

ben

Thanks for your help. I installed xp virtual machine and its fine now. But thanks any way.

Nacib

Hello;
    there is a problem with so many DUG installed in Delta cabinet ? the DUG is turned off and only the LMTB led is ON !! what’s wrong

espoir nkanga

syncronisation cable

Jorge

usb adapter = Com 19200
    OMT disable speed transmission

stalin

hi,

am unable to connect omt41 and omt 49h with combo Rbs,but its connecting with normal Rbs server 2694. When am trying to connect with combo rbs,its showing that “could not connect omt and rbs ” “time out”.

Anyone ideas ????????????????????

Dan C

I am testing Qty (10) RBS2106’s I have the first 5 done now I cannot get the OMT to connect to the RBS2106. Any clue why this is?
    Could a flash card go bad or doe the flash card not have anything to do with connecting?

omt

yes change out your flash card

Mandeep Singh

What is serial to USB Ericsson omt colour coding.

Patto Boge

hi,

am unable to connect omt50 and omt 49h with Rbs6102,but its connecting with normal Rbs2106. When am trying to connect with rbs6102,its showing that “could not connect omt and rbs ” “time out”.

Anyone support

jamil

dear patto
    did you chick the rg45 to serial cable
    rg45 have 1 2 3 only them we used
    from 1 rg45 to 5 at serial port and from 2 rg45 to 3 at serial port and from 3 at rg45 to 2 at serial port
    regards

Barnabas Mwesigye

I pulled out the serial to USB cable from the laptop while i was still using the OMT( while OMT was still active) but when i reach the next site, OMT fail to read the IDB. i can connect but when it coming to reading the IDB, i get a message ” Error message of : An internal Error has occurred and OMT will be terminated”
    after OMT closes.
    Please help me to solve this problem

thank u

farooq

i m not able to connect omt for 6202 ericsson cabinet

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.