Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

WCDMA RBS 3000

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    coriks

Hi mates,

can anyone help me interogate RBS 3000 using MML commands.

Please help

thanks alot!

james

for checking the cell details in RBS 2000 we use “rldep” im not sure for rbs 3000. will there be any other guys who know how to intergote RBS 3000.

please help!

3000Guru

RBS 3000 family gets integrated via the RNC using XML scripts on the RNC & RXI. No way of using commands, only script wise.

Cheers

3000Guru

ken

after loading those scripts, you need to perform final cv backups… this time using hyperterminal and input few commands. then connect the E1 to the RBS and request the switch to load the final scripts for integration then check if you can make calls and verify psc per sector.

3000Guru

In P4 & P5 SW release the E1 needs to be connected during commissioning. If not Node B will only go into “Locked Mode” for a few minutes then go over into holdover mode.

PS : Has anyone worked on RBS3107 yet ?

Cheers

3000Guru

3000Guru

Coriks

No cammands exists for interogating the RBS3000. Tell me what you want and I will see what I can get you. Been involved with RBS3000’s for about 6 years now so I am a mind of useless informtion

Cheers

3000Guru

ken

yeah there is no script to ask the RBS.

how come I am doing it on a P4 then? set the RBS date and time
    setclock yyyy-mm-dd hh-mm-ss,
    rollback should be turned off
    cv rbinit 2 0 0, make CV called yymmdd_P4.0_InitialData by cv mk yymmdd_P4.0_InitialData, make CV, the next startable version on restart cv set yymmdd_P4.0_InitialData, make final CV created startable and loaded restartObj me.

check the E1 with the switch by breaking the loop and connecting it for final scripts from RNC.

been involved with RBS3000 for 7months only. 3G newbie.

3107 will be on my hands soon

3000Guru

True Ken about the commands, in hindsight I was referring to commands from the RNC/RXI side.

As to the RBS3107, same as a 3106 family just smaller and can only handle a single carrier.

In the future if you need help on the 3107 just drop a line here. Been involved with them since design stage.

Cheers

3000Guru

onin

hi 3000guru,

thanks for your notes/advice, I am currently a 2G BSS engineer which wants to learn About 3G can i ask for notes/handsouts that can let me learn ericsson 3G equipment here is my email ricosyu@yahoo.com. Thanks!

ken

3000Guru

how are you?

just want to ask if you have tried using windows vista on RBS3206/3106? is it working fine? or which java i need.

thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.