Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

UL interference

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    NIRAJ

Hi all
    In my BBH report i am getting high interference on UL.Suggest me what to do??
    Thx

pix

hello niraj,

what is bbh report ?

i would suggest you find the interferer (which cell is using the same frequencies around ?).

Then you can decide to change the frequencies of one of the two cells, or apply some features (UL power control, UL DTX). Regarding the power control, you can also modify the settings in order to reduce the emitting power of the mobiles.

Valerijs

a)bad rx (trx), mha? report to bts gues
    b)internal interfer? report to planer
    c)external interfer? – complain to goverment …

Neeraj Yadav

Please tell me somethg abt MS Behaviour Modified which comes in L3 messages & what is its significance

yogesh_rf

hi neeraj,
    It must be when youchange the normal behavior of MS like,Disable HO,Forced HO,FORCED POWER CLASS OF MOBILE,target HO like wise ,u can hv a better idea in HELP file of TEMS.

BR//
    Yogesh_rf

Neeraj Gautam

Dear all can u tell me how to resolve ul-interference -70 in WCDMA network.through any device or RNC parametre

Ater

Neeraj Gautam you should check this value on low traffic hours. If the value is still high the you need to find the interferer (probably BDA). If the value on low traffic hour is OK (ie -104) then you need to check your outdoor configuration

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.