Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Mean Holding Time

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Dhina

Hi all,
    What can be deduced from MHT and Erlang minutes per drop. What if they are high and what if they are low.

Mukesh Moradiya

What is Erlang Minute per Drop? what is significant of this?

Jamal

Hi Pals:
    What is the relation between CSSR and MHT?

Pix

Jamal,

There is no obvious relationship between MHT and CSSR.

mils

What is Erlang Minutes per drop. What happens when the values is very high & what will happen when the value is too low

pix

erl / drop : amount of erlangs between two drops.
    It has no physical meaning, consider it as a tool. This is very very hard to visualize what it means…

High erl/drop : lot of traffic in the cell and little amount of call drops —> Good cell

Low erlang / drop: that’s where it gets complicated… it can mean two things:
    1./ very little amount of traffic and just a few call drops –> acceptable cell
    2./ high amount of traffic and VERY high amount of drops –> Very bad cell.

in my opinion, this is a useless indicator because you still need to check out other indicators to understand what it means, and how serious the problem is. For example, you need to check the number of call drops and the amount of erlangs.

But some operators love it, but I think they are just being snobish 🙂 They are so proud having “invented” a new indicator… :))

naser

hii

can anyone help me to get all the formuls which related to the MHT,BHCA,BHCC,ASR,ANR…..

thank you

naser

hii

thank you for your help
    i am looking for thr ITU Recommendation values related to the tarffic measurment
    i.e..signal link load
    trunk uitlization
    pagging success ratio
    ASR………
    thanks

Jules

Dear all,

Can any body help me to get the formula necessary to calculate the Average Length of Conversation (ALOC) in a VoIP network?

Thanks

PRADEEP BARIK

Can somebody pls tell me whats the difference between MHT(Mean Holding Time) and ACD(Avg call holding Duration)

sushma

what do u mean by call mean holding time

ravishanker

HOW ERLANG IS APPROPRIATE FOR CALL DROP.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.