Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

NETMONITOR

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kulafifu

Hi all,

Anyone who can tell me how to activate Netmonitor Software in Nokia N70? not the CellTrack please.. I’m referring to the FTD

Many Thanks

pix

you’ll have to find the software on the net.. not an easy task, good luck !! the setup itself is very easy… the difficult thing is just to find the software.

Vanderley

Hi Pix,

Are you sure that such software exists at all? I mean for N70. As i heard the last one working with field test is 6680.

Pix

Hello Vanderley,

Really ? Luckily i’m working with the 6680 !

now it seems that most Nokia phones are using the “Symbian” O/S. As far as I could understand it, if a tool is develloped for symbian phones, it’ll work on any symbian phone, whether it is 6680 or another one. I’m not sure of that though.. but if the N70 is symbian, it worths a shot.

Do you have any link to some FTD webpages ?

kulafifu

The FTD used in 6680 and 6630 is not compatible with N70, that’s according to an acquaintance working in a telecom operator… but i read over the net that it is possible… just don’t know how. A cracking ability? I am not sure..

Pix

Kulalifu,

i think it is all open source… so it’s not really cracking, but just optimizing the code so it would work with the N70.

know any programming geek around ?

Tremalnike

Hi,
    I seek for N70 FTD as long time ago. I try many FTD for older symbian phones, but i can’t find any working at this moment 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.