Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Ericsson BSC Parameters

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    JB

Can someone enlighten me regarding ERP and EiRP and what is the formula used?
    I just implemented Intra-cell HO and HR/FR paramter to a number of sites and the result is what I expected (a reduction of HO drop)however, I am experiencing high volume of call blocking while there are still resources available. The percentage of time all resources have been used is 0% and still blocking calls. Can someone provides some help Please…!
    Something came to mind but I do not have any documentation to support it: I was thinking that the system automatically hold on to a number of time slots to allow the Intracell HO due to Bad Qual and the AMR FR/HR which gives priority to actual traffic (with a number of time slots already occupied) than incoming traffic. The system prioritizes the resources for actual calls ad block incoming calls. Please I need help.

mimimy

So that was terrific.
    Requests for documents removed.
    Killing of any futher

Alexia

Every vendor has a documentation which covers all the parameters. So ask your vendor. Ericsson has ALEX. Huawei LMT has a built in HELP which explain all RF parameters Hence documentation shouldn’t be a problem to be discussed here.

creepzto

hello guys im new in the industry and hope you can help me i would like to know what parameters of ericsson that can be change and there ranges from the min to max value (FOR HANDOVERS AND POWER). i really need BSC Parameters for ericsson kindly send it to creepzto@yahoo.com. tnx in advance

amit gupta

plz send me the bss parameters used in gsm telecom system

amir

i want commands for bsc ericsson meintenance,plz sen me,thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.