Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Adjusting Power Control Parameters

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Erkan Okay

What is the criteria and data used when determining power control parameters? I know eight of them (Please feel free to add if I have missed any)

1. The minimum quality level threshold which power control algorithm is triggered to increase the power when rxQuality becomes higher than some value (e.g. rxQual=>5).

2. The maximum quality level threshold which power control algorithm is triggered to decrease the power when rxQuality becomes lower than some value (e.g. rxQual

Erkan Okay

Sorry, an error occurred. My message is incomplete. Here’s the complete one:
    What is the criteria and data used when determining power control parameters? I know eight of them (Please feel free to add if I have missed any)

1. The minimum quality level threshold which power control algorithm is triggered to increase the power when rxQuality becomes higher than some value (e.g. rxQual=>5).

2. The maximum quality level threshold which power control algorithm is triggered to decrease the power when rxQuality becomes lower than some value (e.g. rxQual

Erkan Okay

Same thing happened again. I think there’s a limit of number of characters in a message. I’ll split.

Erkan Okay

(continued)

Erkan Okay

I don’t know what the problem is but my message is still incomplete. I’ll send another one from scratch.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.