Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

RF Planning

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    amtyshah

hai…can any one tell me how Rf planning is done …wat sort of work and how its taken in Drive test…

ahmed

if i have 300 data users with traffic 0.031Erl,75 users are in the active state and 225 users in the dormant state.
    how many CE(channel elements) are required for uplink 19.6kbps and downlink 38.4kbps if for one CE the speed is 9.6kbps in both up and down.
    thanks

Niraj

Hi can anybody can send me a manual for RF planning in GSM network.I am new in this field and need it babdy
    my mail id is yours.neeraj@gmail.com

raiyaan

hai

can any one the planning engineer can tell me how to do the RF PLANNING can be done.what we have to concider when we are doing the planning.if any one having the soft copy of the planning meterial can send to me at this email:bashasg@inbox.com

thanks and regards,
    raiyaan

Vijay

OK do u hv some idea of netact tools if u hv than its easy for to plan sites through coverage pridiction.

raiyaan

hi vijay,
    i have some idea of indoor coverage planning.but
    I don’t have any tools of netplanning.

please let me know how to it.

thanks
    raiyaan

Rafi

Hi,
    In GSM, Software tools like TCP from Ericsson is available for cell planning. Here map of the area with clutter and other details are fed and depending upon residential , commercial, urban or rural area, TCP creates a nominal plan giving location(coordinates) of sites to be installed for optimum capacity, coverage and performance. For each site, buildings for rooftops and plots for Greenfield are searched within a search radius. Rooftops are selected for an average antenna height of 20m i.e. from centre of the antenna down to ground level while greenfields are of different heights. Normally three antennae are installed for three sectors at 0/120/240 degrees.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.