Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Winfiol scripting

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    gees

Hi,

I am new to Winfiol. How to automate the process of logging on to a node multiple times using winfiol

pls help me out with this.

Regards

shelly

Hi, gees

whts Winfiol can u explain

Reza

Hi E//ner,

WinFiol = command handling interpreter that used to trouble shooting in ericsson.

Its design for trouble shooting, so its not design for simple connection except you use winfiol that integrated directly to your oss system.

For simple connection, only for command handling and shell connection.

CMIIW.

naveen

hi gees,
    for using scripts in winfiol you should have a special dll file, scripts.dll, then there is a good help file given in winfiol on how to script you can go through that.

gees

Hi Shelly,

Winfiol is a remote connection software developed by Ericsson. It is similar to telnet but with little bit of graphical interface and at the same time with inbuilt command for scripts and provision for macros.

hope this clears ur point

Regards

gees

Hi Reza,

thanks for the info. I know that it is used more than just connectivity. I just wanted to start scripting with this functionality, so that i can continue my scripting for other functions.

can you let me know how to do this.

Regards

mamine

hi,
    can you find what you want in AXE LIBRAIRY
    BAY

Yousef

Hi
    I want a example for DDE with Visual Basic.
    Other My problem is about cuminuation Modem with winfiol.
    please help me.

jocesar

Can you explain me exactly what is winfiol.
    what is his operating system? or it has a dedicated server

Mucky

Hi gees,

To make automate login with WinFIOL,you should change properties on the channel where u will use,please check the enable login on the channel properties afterthat you should fill the IP target(OSS,AXE etc..) and please add the script file with adding new word for answer the login prompt such as “login:” and “Password:”. (please fill with your userid and your auth password…don’t used another hehehe….)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.