Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

TEMS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Boko

Hi,

Did anyone have experience with very low SQI, when using half rate codec with DTX in DL

Regards,
    Boko

t28

from what point of view ?

Riz

I don’t know about it. I think Ericsson recommends using SQI. We use rx qual, instead. Also rx qual variations r faster.(ours is motorola network)
    I’m eager to know the same.

Nitin Kh

Hi Riz.,

DTX on DL is not recommended with HALF RATE..As in already the bits the subscriber percieves are too low with Half rate channels. And with DTX on trasmission throughput goes even low. So the SQI goes low..??Its not the interference which lowers it..Its the actual throughput.. But what about PSQI ? Is it loww..???
    I mean the percieved speech??

I would sriously like to know

Boko

Hi,

We introduce recently DTX in DL with Half Rate. We made a lot of measurements with different equipments. With ASCOM QVoice we does not encounter any problems. But there is not much silence in the speech samples. With TEMS in perfect conditions (our lab) we have very low SQI (RxQual both SUB and FULL is 0). Also we listen to the speech and find no disturbance. Can anyone perform simillar test to confirm that SQI is not suitable for such measurements?

Regards,
    Boicho

@ziz

hi all am a bss engineer at ericsson algeria and i would like know if someone have a help for T610 TEMS PHONE for ericsson.
    thanks.

Tufail

Aziz

wat king of help u need for TEMS T610.

Manual ?

Tufail
    tufial@gmail.com

pix

i’m familiar with tems too, what’s your question ?

iyan

can any body give me tems pocket view for t610 please…please

Sammi

hi Iyan…goto “more” on ur phone and click on ” pocket view ON”. there u can see all the parameters by scrolling the pages

iyan

yes thanks sammi
    but i need the soft tems pocket view because in my phone not already installed can you send me please ….. 🙁

Pix

a crack version of pocket tems ? i’vre never come across that… com’on, why can’t you purchase it from ericsson directly ?

iyan

i’m just litle student pix, who want to learn anythink but no money poor me … hik hik hik

Pix

Iyan,

But a poor student doesn’t need tems for personnal usage 🙂 only a company can pay for it, it is about 15 000 to 20 000 US$.

i’m pretty sure you can develop your own drivetest tool using a nokia phone (symbian 60 possibilities are endless). Try to find the application called “FMT”, or network monitoring, for nokia phones.
    I’m also almost sure you can extract some data from a alcatel phone (just type 000000* and you’ll reach a secret menu with radio measurements.

iyan

thanks pix…..
    i will try…it
    usualy i has try netmonitor from nokia phone

there is one question for you mr.pix,can you tell me what software the bsc or omc use???
    thanks..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.