Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Circuit Group Traffic Measurement

• This topic has 10 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years ago by Akhi.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Kathy

Hi there,

I wish to collect the traffic measurement on the circuit group A-interface i.e. BSC – MSC. Does anyone know what MML command to start and output the traffic measurement on Nokia DX200 system. Thanks.

Mik

hi!
    1.Add the circuit group BSC to the circuit group object list 1.
    ZTGC: CGR, 1: NCGR = BSC;
    2.ZTMC (with required parameters)

Result is being output into logical file. You can connect it to file on disk and download it. (see NED for details)

BR,
    Mik

Mik

My description concerns MSC side – described commands are given on MSC

BR,
    Mik

Kathy

Many thanks Mik… 🙂

JD

Anyone know how to activate the LAPD measurement from MSC using MML Command, the measurement result should associate with the MSC Database table P_MSC_LAPD_TRAFFIC. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks.

Mik

Hi!
    AFAIK, lapd meas are activated by default and there is no need to start it manually.

JD

I think you r referring to the MML Command ZOLT. But it shows nothing when I SQL the table content of P_MSC_LAPD_TRAFFIC, somehow there must be a way to activate the measurement, so that the database table was being updated. Thanks.

Mik

I meant ZDMI. Maybe this one is what you need?

JD

Errrr…. I think that doesn’t trigger the measurement. That command just output the “online'” LAPD octet measurement.

Mik

JD, can I mail you? or mail me to atsku@yandex.ru

Akhi

Hi,
    I want to know, what are these circuit groups and how they work between BSC and MSC. Are these circuit groups for TCH and Signalling links are separately defined.

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.