Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

7743 MEAN HOLDING TIME BELOW DEFINED

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    evorah

Hello everybody….!

please, can somebody helpme with the meaning of this alarm in Nokia BSC

1. 7743 MEAN HOLDING TIME BELOW DEFINED THRESHOLD
    00 00 00 00 01 01 00 00 05 02 4d

Thanks a lot….!

evorah

of course… please I need something more than the NED answer…..!

alexander

thss alarm tells you that average time of busy RF timeslot is below treshold, last value in alarm shows the average time, so 4 sec. in your example, so this 7743 alarm is just a notice for you that probably something wrong with this cell because call duration is too short, may be they are dropped because of interference or transmission problem, in many times alarms 7745 occures together with 7743…
    Alex
    http://www.dx200.biz

Patrick

If the alarm come back all the time, every days, then there is a really problem.

If you have 7743+ 7745 => check your TRX, câble, copler or antenna.

If it not hardware => Check Bcch, you have probaly same or adjacent frequence in area.

good luck.

naveen

i was told by one of the nokia trainers that if u have halfrate enabled in the cells then the chances of getting this alarm is high, thats because during the peak hours the halfrate transcoders could be completly full and hence that half rate call can be dropped due to transcoder pool cong. So u need to work on the half rate transcoder pool and check if there is any congestion.This could be one of the reasons apart from what has been mentioned already.

sunggus

Hi, Naveen.

Nice to read your comment. But do you have a document regarding the explanation? Maybe can help me to explain what is the alarm meaning.
    The 7745 and 7743 rally made me confuse.

narendra

hi,

please, can somebody helpme how to clear mean holding time below tresh hold alarm in nokia bsc,pl help me

TRE CREATION FIU NOKIA

DEAR ALL ,

PLEASE HELP ME TO CLOSE THE TRE IN NOKIA SYSTEM
    ALAWAYS I AM FACING THE LOOP PROBLEM & UNWANTED TRE AT BCSF NUMBER.
    PLEASE HELP

bruno

I have been monitoring the effect of this alarm in some cells.
    In one cell, CSSR and CDR was very bad but we couldn’t find any radio related issue. During drivetest it was found that some 2 of the 4 trx are transmitting with very bad rx_qual and low c/i, but with good rx_lev (similar to interference, but to problem freq was found). After changing both CU everything became normal. In this particular case, alarm 7743 was being shown for 4-12 hours.
    In some other case this alarm causes no severe degradation in KPI.

ravi singh

Please advice how to rectiy 7743 alarm from nokia bsc…
    1.7743 MEAN HOLDING TIME BELOW DEFINED THRESHOLD
    00 00 00 00 01 01 00 00 02 01 2d

thanks….

Md khalid

I am a BSS engineer please I want to know that how to rectify the main holding alarm 7743…please give some suggestions

Beau Soleil

I have the Same Problem. thank u Bruno for your help. but i would like to know what you mean by CU? do you want to say BCSU?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.