Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

CDMA Problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Amberish trivedi

Hi guys,

I have observed one problem in CDMA systems that it is giving many time msg of handset about “Entering and leaving service area”…and at that time though ur PN,rx level and covg all are fine…

Anyone have exp. same kind of problem the pls explain that anything v kn do for that…

nassim

Dear Amberish

this mean you are moving to another area different SID so i dont know the design of your network, how many SID , NID do you have in your network

Sameer

Ya amberish
    When you move from One SDCA to another or From one MSc to other at that time you will get such messages.As due to softhandofs the signal and coverage will bve there.

Amit

This kind of problem may not be the seen only because of SDCA change, In fact you may have observerd this kind of problem in Lucent Network as this issue is found mostly in Lucent Network only

Panga

HI all,

I THINK WE ARE NOT ADDRESSING THE PROBLEM OF ABERISH and getting diverted …..

The “Entering and leaving service area”… error could be due to lack of RF optimisation or may be due to some processes getting locked up in the BTS .

reinitializing the cellsite might resolve this

Venkatesh

If the mobile is not getting proper signal strength it will be indicating Entering or leving service area. This phenomenan is more observed near the border of the cell( Single BTS) or between border BTS sites, can be adjusted by setting Registration Parameters properly for the border sites

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.