Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

HFSS help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sayan4

Hi i have a problem with HFSS.I’m studying a ridged conical horn using HFSS.I have drawn if and I have drawn the box where I have put antenna.When I have started simulation an error message appears
    ” [warning] Solution Setup ‘Setup1’: Given the specified frequency and model dimensions, an extremely large mesh will be required to produce an accurate solution. Your model and/or frequency units may be set incorrectly”

I have used a bandwidth that goes from 2 GHz to 9Ghz.
    How can solve the problem?
    Please help me.
    Thanks and excuse me for my english,but I’m italian

said

Hi sayan, what the dimension of your horn antenna ?, I think that the dimension are sow small or large or you do a mistake in setup frequency .

which version of HFSS are you using ?

Said

sayan4

Hi thanks for reply.
    My horn is long 27cm and has a ray of 7cm.But now i have another problem:When I have started simulation an error message appears:it says that is unable to create initial mesh.
    please help me.It is for my thesis
    Thanks

sayan4

I’m using HFSS VER 9.2

Jaswant

i had designed a corrugated horn operating at 12GHz

but during assigning of analysis setup , i have a problem that Solution Setup ‘Setup1’: Given the specified frequency and model dimensions, an extremely large mesh will be required to produce an accurate solution. Your model and/or frequency units may be set incorrectly”

How can solve the problem??

aswin

In HFSS how can we plot gain vs frequency plot? can anyone help me? This was the answer but i couldnt get any plot so can any one suggest how to get the plot?
    . Right-click the Infinite Sphere icon in the project tree, and then click Compute Antenna Parameters on the shortcut menu.

The Antenna Parameters dialog box appears.

2. Under the Solutions tab, select the solution for which you want HFSS to compute antenna parameters.

3. Under the Intrinsic Variables tab, select the solved frequency point at which you want HFSS to compute gain

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.