Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

common BCCH

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    jood

Hi Boko
    you almost right, BUT There is a possibility to integrate HO based on quality… inner >> complete OR ol >> ul . By two ways:
    1) Bad quality urgency HO, from BTS point of view (UL quality) (not the considered DL QU reported by MS), & you can prohibit it for certain area (cell center) by BQOFFSET.
    2) HO due to consecutive intra QU HO at inner, SO when threshold consecutive intra HO detected >>>>> HO to complete.
    It depends on the function & facilities provided by your locating algorithm.

Boko

Hi Jood,

Can you specify the vendors which have such algorithms as Siemens do not have such. I consider writing a change request for this and it will be very helpful for me if I have some knowedge about other vendors algorithms

Rgds
    Boko

jood

Ericsson

Tag

hi guys ,

My side jux covert to CBCCH for certain sites,However some of the sites seem to have increase in drop calls,

We suspect that the non-bcch layer offset is giving the problems as it is not a self regulated value
    Any advice..

Cheers

jood

chek the parameter of band (threshold + hysterisis) use the default parameter.
    before that define the resoan of drop from OMC-R (intra HO, Qu,….etc)

Tag

jood,

Can u tell more abt it?

Thanks

Boko

Tag,

what vendor?

Tag

Nokia BTS

jood

#use the default parameter provided by your vendor for (multi band consentric featura CBCCH).(band-threshold, band-hyst, neighbor list,band periority,HCS & C2,…etc)
    #chek HW (syncronization).
    #chek your SDCCH dimensioning on 900 band.

Tag

hi guys,

the parameters u guys adviced..yes we r using the default parameters..beside this what else sld i take note…

jood

Tag
    in acount of different vendor & Tech, we are restricted to disscus on general standard & specification.

Tag

Hi jood,
    Able to email to me?

duplexers@hotmail.com

Arun

Hi

We also recently shifted to CBCCH and found that call drop rate is increasing post CBCCH implementation. Presently we are verifying the physical antenna specification for 1800 and 900 bts so that rf enviroment should be similar to both layers. We have observed that after CBCCH traffic is shifted to GSM layer to DCS layer. As we had better RF enviroment for DCS than GSM this can be one of the reason. Though we are also in process of anaysis of core reason of CDR increase

Valerijs

Single band repeaters ?

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.