Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Telecom jobs

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Bolaji

Hello everyone, can somebody pls explain d procedures of frequency planning in a GSM cellular system, d principles of d planning process as well as d effects of interference. Thank you.

Bac

hi alex i thinks is the poor is you

Red1

Hi All,
    Alex A position in middle east can be a good startup for an Engineer and there is qualifyed Eng there may be you were talking about Nokia as i see on your site.
    Alan go ahead and forget what people say about middle east, good luck.

tom

how to get digital map for aircom, tems link planner, or path loss 4.0.

could i get that from internet or different source ?

thanks for your feedback

Samar

Can anyone give me the list of agencies dealing with RF Contract Jobs in GSM in the region of EMEA.I mean RF Planning or RF Optimization.

sam

u can get map from atdi.com, sample map of 500m resolution but i dont know whether this will work with tem,aircom etc.

A.H.

This is an RF engineer on a visit visa in the U.A.E. looking for a job in the field of RF Planning in the GSM networks. I worked as an RF Engineer for 2 years and i had finished alot of courses in the UK and Jordan related this feild.

Thanks alot
    Mr. A.H.

Anand

Hi all.

I have just entered this domain of Telecommunications.I shall seek help from u all as I am a begineer.I am working for a service provider in India, as “VAS” Engineer for the past 1 year.Nice being a part of you all.

Arvin D. Enerio

Hi everyone.Its nice to have here in this kind of forum coz you can get some information needed to your career.Anyway,I’m currently employed in a certain mobile phone company but I am interested in installation,optimization and commissioning or whichever is and I need your advice what should first I do inorder to apply in this kind of job.Do I need some certification first for Nokia or ericsson regarding training course?I want to apply as a beginner in this kind of field.Is there any firm offering a job for a begineer?please kindly inform,I’m very interested.

Vivek

Hi this is vivek
    can some one guide me about sdh topologies,is there any other forum like this where i can put my doubts regarding sdh fibre technology because on this site is mainly clearing doubts regarding switch only.

Majid

Hi dears,
    Would you please tell me ,why sometimes in nokia,MS doesnot recieved Handover attempt while MS is sending many measument report as TEMS showed me. and there is many cells with better signal level around that area.

pix

hi majid,

when neighbor cells with better level are around but the MS still camp on the serving cell, it can be due to this reason :

– low traffic in serving cell, and high traffic in neighbor cell
    – TCH congestion in the neighbor cells
    – PBGT HO is not enable towards those neighbor cells (different band ? different layer ?)
    – HO Margin (serving, neighbor) is too high.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.