Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

querries regarding NOKIA BTS Comm.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    sudhir singh

i am bts engg. i am facing some problum.during instalaction of bts what is perfect dimenstion of bts,smps &b.b.can u send me diagram of instalaction.

sudhir singh
    nutek pvt. ltd.

shaleen srivastava

thanks Mr. Patrick

i’ll check this next time whe n i get opport. to work on BSC.

Sir can u please do me a favour
    please tell me the process by which we can create base station in our network
    i had gone through the commands but still not very clear.

u can also tell me on my mail

srivastava.shaleen@gmail.com

regards

ranjit kumar

i am telecomm engg. i am facing some problum.in comissioning in nokia ultra site BTS cofiguration in card and ericssion RBS 2206 so plz help me sent softcopy on my id

ranjit
    nutek pvt. ltd

Arvin Enerio

Can someone tell me where can I attend the ericsson RBS and Nokia BTS training course in the Philippines or outside the country? I would like to attend so I can shift my job in installation.

alok(india)

hii
    that i come to know that here i cant get the document abt. NOKIA Ultra site BTS folder document.ok but may i know more info regarding about this material where i will get more ideas related to nokia architecture with different configurations and different sites.any body wants to guide me this related queries what i am not getting its more from it.

2-is there any site about this free document about NOKIA Ultra site BTS folder document.

regards
    Alok

Afsar

Myself a CDMA BSS engineer….
    and interested very much knowing about GSM technology..
    Can u explain all the terminology used in Nokia BTS commisioning

Mehari

I am a BTS commissioner and Integrator. I have a problem on the transsmission cards. The alarm says: “mismatch between FXC RRI cards”. The first RRI is of version (BO 2004) and the second and third RRI’s are of version (CO 2005).
    I need somebody to help me resolve this problem( may be loading software or….)
    With best regards!

kneenoi

Can anyone teach me the relevance of CSSR and how to compute for it? what’s the ideal value? what are the things that affect its value? thanks!!! please….

raj kumar

Wat is Q1 port in nokia

shilabhadra chaudhury

sir ,

i’m presently working in a telecom operator company . i need some information regarding the anatomy of bts,msc’s and rf planning to make my fundamental more clear .

Jeremy

Can anyone tell me where I can go to get Nokia BTS certification training class in the USA? Thank you.

Maga Pawel

I’m civil engineer and I need weight of nokia ultrasite outdoor 1800 MHz (will be installed on our mast)

gopal

can any one tell me how can i checked sector handover when a site is working

ranjit nadekar

i’m shaleen srivastava working on NOKIa ultra site edge BTS as a BTS engg.
    i’ve some confusion regarding comm. of NOKIA BTS
    but i am not find out good apportunity

shaukat ali

hi i m working with a telecom operator as switching engineer.
    i want to know the procedure of comissioning of bts of nokia company.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 159 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.