Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Two antennas Placement

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Ahmed

thanks pix
    but i ask if there were different in frequencies,only the two antennas mounting in same direction but one in 20meter and the other at 45meter each antenna use different frequency,do u think the two pattern may overlapping?
    Best Regard

Pix

Yes, obviously, the two coverage will overlap. But because each antenna is sending different frequencies, there is absolutely no problem.

Each signal will be clearly decoded by mobiles.

Ahmed

Hi dear colleagues
    waht is different between E1 and T1, which is better, why?
    Regards

Sambit Mohahanty

Hii,
    E1 is the interface between BTS and BSC.Otherwise known as Abis Interface.1 E1 has 32 time slot. Among which 1st timeslot is for Synchronization and the second time slot is for signaling.That means in 1 E1 we can give 30 telephone connections. The data rate of E1 is 2.048mb and data rate of 1 time slot is 64kbps.

Regards,
    Sambit Mohanty

Ahmed

thanks Mr.Sambit
    i know that but i like to know the different between them and which of them is better?
    Best Regard

yash

howmany call can be made by 4+4+4 config?althogh we use single E1 & through this E1 we can connect 30, & which one Antenna (900,1800)has coverage range high $ through whta relation. plz reply soon

Sambit Mohanty

Hii Yash,
    4+4+4 con figuration means, there are 4 TRU in each sector. One TRU has 8 time slots. Among 8 timeslots 1 is for BCCH and 2nd is for SDCCH & other 6 timeslots are for Traffic. So in one sector having 4 TRU u can make 30 calls.
    i.e., For 1st TRU 6 timeslot and for 2nd TRU 8 timeslot and for 3rd TRU 8 timeslot and for 4th TRU 8 timeslot = 30 Timeslots. For 4+4+4 configuration u can make 30+30+30=90 calls.
    Regards
    Sambit

yash

what is use of surgerester in BTS installation.

Sambit Mohanty

Hii,
    Surge Arrestor is installed inside the equipment room. It is installed in the feeder cable. It is used for grouning excess voltage. From the surge arrestor Earthing cable is connected from EGB.

Sambit

Ahmed

Hii yash
    E1 contain 32 channel each channel have 64kb/s, 2 channel for synchronization and signalling so we have 30channel, if you use 4+4+4 config. that is mean you have 90calls in BTS, each call coding 16kb/s if you used full rat and 8kb/s for half rate or less,if you used full rate, in one channel from 30 channel we can send 4calls because each call have 16kb/s 16+16+16+16kb/s=64kb/s. for 90calls we will use 24 channel from E1 and there 6channel are empty.
    Regard
    Ahmed

YaSH

THANKS AHMAD & SAMBIT
    PLZ TELL ME WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN E1& PCM

Sambit Mohanty

Hii,
    PCM –> Pulse Code Modulation.
    In one PCM Cable there can be More than 1 E1.

Ahmed

Hi…
    What is the disadvantage of mobile system,environment and the health of poeple.
    BR

Da Architect

Ahmed,

NOTHING! IT DOESN’T EFFECT PEOPLE HEALTH! THESE ARE ONLY RUMORS THAT FIBER OPTIC INDUSTRIES AND COMPANIES MADE IN ORDER TO COMPETE THE WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY!!!

On the other hand,

ma 7adan bi2oul 3an zayteto 3ikreen… Wireless Telecom is our major income [rez2ak], so don’t hesitate about it effecting people health. Just stick to the GSM recommendations and you will be on the safe side!

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.