Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Two antennas Placement

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Georges

Guys, Does anyone knowWhat is the frequency separation formula between 900 and 1800 to avaid modulation between the 2 layers. Thanks

Ahmed

I can use passive repeater for GSM mobile phones,But I don’t know which type must be use,if its unpossible, I can use active repeater? please help me

Best Regard

Ahmed

can anybody tells me what is the meaning of Gaussian minimum shift keying(GMSK)in GSM network?

SAMBIT

Hii GMSK is a modulation

Ahmed

Hi SAMBIT,I konw the GMSK is a modulation but my question mean in which method it work, it’s like PSK or BPSK or what??

Best Regard

Sambit

Gaussian minimum shift keying or GMSK is a kind of continuous phase frequency-shift keying. The baseband modulation is generated by starting with a bitstream 0/1 and a bit-clock giving a timeslice for each bit. This is the type of modulation used in Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) – although that system includes differential encoding of the bitstream, which makes the overall modulation behave like a kind of continuous phase Binary Phase Shift Keying with constant envelope.

Arsal

Hi All,

What should be the prefered front to back ratio of 65 deg high gain GSM Antenna & why?

Thanks

Paul Fleming

Could anyone please explain what is meant by 30bd separation in regards to dual and triband GSM RBS antennas. I do understand the need to avoid interference but how is it done?

shelly

Hi
    Can anly one tel me about AM,FM,PM or name the book which defines the these terms in complete discription.
    Thanx

Ahmed

Dear Friends
    My network now work under GSM900 and GSM1800 if my company supported CDMA what is devices must be replaces,whay?
    Best Regards

Pix

It depends on your vendor, but normally you can’t reuse any of your GSM network elements in a CDMA network… Maybe you can reuse the antennas if it’s in the same frequency band 🙂

In best case, you can also reuse the BTS cabinet, and fill it up with CDMA equipments…

yash

how could we define the antenna direction

Pix

Antenna orientation is the azimuth facing the antenna (north = 0, south = 180, etc), where the gain of the antenna is maximal.

Ahmed

Dear colleagues
    if a mounting two antennas for GSM900 one of each in high 20meter and the other in high 45meter but in same direction and used same band (900MHz),do you think may be happen interference between them,why?
    Best Regards

Pix

Hello Ahmed,

With 25m of vertical separation, you will not experienced interference, unless you use the same GSM900 channels (co channels or adjacent channels).

There is absolutely no problem here…

Regards,
    pix

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.