Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

energy savings

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    praveenbhasin

Is anyone intrested to know the process to save the electrical energy in bts shelter.
    I have installed few hundred in India by a non mechanical device called as PCM.

Aamir

We are interested in installing PCM based BT Shelters in India.

Any person with the basic knowledge may please get in touch

patrick

I don’t understand “your energy saving?”

you don’t use battery backup when you lost energy?

Aamir

Battery back-ups need cooling to ensure good life.

A. J. Kamdar

The best PCM @ 29C with 175 Joules/gm of latent heat and no degradation after 1000s of cycles is available from PCM Energy P. Ltd and the details are on their website http://www.pcmenergy.com . We have tested this PCM and found it good.

David Dobber

We have found out that PCMs from India based company PCM Energy (www.pcmenergy.com) are the best in terms of actual performance. We have tested them for almost a year now and there is no degradation. Latent heat is phenomenol – more than 1.6 times their minimum gauranteed – I am extremely satisfied with their Latest brand PCMs. They work wonders in Telecom Shelters.

Dr. Sharma

I agree. Latest PCMs from PCM Energy are the best.

Ashwin Shah

We are using Phase change Material PCM of 29C. This is giving us an AC back up of 6 hours with 240kg of PCM. We are advised by pcmenergy.com to increase the PCM back-up and Battery capacity and eliminate the installation of diesel generator. If any one has done a similar job, please give us the feed-back.

telecomguru

i agree with all of you on PCM energy’s PCM. Their 29T is the best in the world. i know. i have tried all others from the world over for telecom shelter.s.

Aakash

PCMs or Phase Change Materials are used in B. T. Shelters in a few diferent ways.
    1. Back-up to air conditioning in case of power failure.
    2. Free cooling with-out air conditioning and maintaining the Shelter temperature at less than 35C or 40C etc.
    3. Latest-PCM is offering trials for PCM based back-up for eliminating diesel generator in case of power failure. You will find a write up on PCMs for BTS (B. t. Shelter) at pcmenergy.com
    4. In India PCMs are extensively used in Airtel (Bharti) shelters. Tatas are in a trial stage and Reliance may follow the suit.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.