- This topic has 9 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 16 years, 8 months ago by Aakash.
29th August 2005 at 04:51 #42046praveenbhasinGuest
Is anyone intrested to know the process to save the electrical energy in bts shelter.
I have installed few hundred in India by a non mechanical device called as PCM.19th September 2005 at 10:44 #42047AamirGuest
We are interested in installing PCM based BT Shelters in India.
Any person with the basic knowledge may please get in touch20th September 2005 at 14:54 #42048patrickGuest
I don’t understand “your energy saving?”
you don’t use battery backup when you lost energy?21st September 2005 at 06:33 #42049AamirGuest
Battery back-ups need cooling to ensure good life.22nd September 2005 at 08:51 #42050A. J. KamdarGuest
The best PCM @ 29C with 175 Joules/gm of latent heat and no degradation after 1000s of cycles is available from PCM Energy P. Ltd and the details are on their website http://www.pcmenergy.com . We have tested this PCM and found it good.27th January 2006 at 08:24 #42051David DobberGuest
We have found out that PCMs from India based company PCM Energy (www.pcmenergy.com) are the best in terms of actual performance. We have tested them for almost a year now and there is no degradation. Latent heat is phenomenol – more than 1.6 times their minimum gauranteed – I am extremely satisfied with their Latest brand PCMs. They work wonders in Telecom Shelters.28th January 2006 at 08:16 #42052Dr. SharmaGuest
I agree. Latest PCMs from PCM Energy are the best.28th January 2006 at 18:38 #42053Ashwin ShahGuest
We are using Phase change Material PCM of 29C. This is giving us an AC back up of 6 hours with 240kg of PCM. We are advised by pcmenergy.com to increase the PCM back-up and Battery capacity and eliminate the installation of diesel generator. If any one has done a similar job, please give us the feed-back.29th January 2006 at 08:41 #42054telecomguruGuest
i agree with all of you on PCM energy’s PCM. Their 29T is the best in the world. i know. i have tried all others from the world over for telecom shelter.s.30th January 2006 at 09:25 #42055AakashGuest
PCMs or Phase Change Materials are used in B. T. Shelters in a few diferent ways.
1. Back-up to air conditioning in case of power failure.
2. Free cooling with-out air conditioning and maintaining the Shelter temperature at less than 35C or 40C etc.
3. Latest-PCM is offering trials for PCM based back-up for eliminating diesel generator in case of power failure. You will find a write up on PCMs for BTS (B. t. Shelter) at pcmenergy.com
4. In India PCMs are extensively used in Airtel (Bharti) shelters. Tatas are in a trial stage and Reliance may follow the suit.