Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

sae in ERICSSON

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    razou

Hi all
    I want to know the mining of SAE in DT HARDEWARE

Sam

Did you try using Alex? SAE is Size Alteration Event. I am not sure what you are looking for.

Regards,

razou

hi SAM
    YES I know that SAE is Size Alteration Event but for what we is it and why ?
    Regards,

Laura

Hello all,
    I’d like to know where i can find information about SAEs, I mean for some SAE what is the function it has and what blocks he afect.

Ranford Henry

What is SAE 36? does it have another block name

Wallis Dudhnath

Some answers to the questions for SAE – Size Alteration Events.

SAE allows a buffer to be setup by configuring a specific software block with a “Number of Individuals”. This helps to assign a set of resources to a software block. There are over a thousand SAEs that can be set and configured using Man Machine Language – MML commands.

To set the SAE value you will need to use ALEX for your current Application System (AS) software (Application Modules, XSS, RMP, etc..) and the Processor (APZ).

From ALEX you will need to look at the CODS (Command Description) and the Operational Instruction. There is also a guideline document that recommends typical settings for the SAEs.

If we look at TCS you have the following blocks: RE, REIAA, REIBA, PREA, REICH, DA, etc.. From ALEX you can check the SAEs that are associated with the above blocks.

VBR/ Wallis Dudhnath

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.