Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Clear Clode : Congestion Overload

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JCD

Anyone familiar with this?… Need some inputs on how is this triggered..

Appreciate any inputs.

anboo

which system are we talking about
    Nokia/Ericsson/Lucent/Siemens…

Clearcode/Causecode is used in Nokia? and also I need the cause values to determine the reason.

-anboo.

JCD

Most of the time I see 0 value, but there are cases wherein I see values > 0. I figure that the values correspond to peg count in terms “congestion overload” CC 60B.

what I really want to know is threshold of this and when this clear count start generating values > 0.

Luiz Carlos

JDC

Hi, this clear code mean when Call set-up has been interrupted because of overload in a unit or in the entire exchange. Suppose one CCSU, BSU have an overload (use 100% time of processor)the calls cleared to clear code 60B, to find the real reason the best way is use the logical file OBSFAILA to trace the calls with clear code 60B and after check the clear info to get more details about the reason of call cleared.

Luiz Carlos

JDC

Hi, this clear code mean when Call set-up has been interrupted because of overload in a unit or in the entire exchange. Suppose one CCSU, BSU have an overload (use 100% time of processor)the calls cleared to clear code 60B, to find the real reason the best way is use the logical file OBSFAILA to trace the calls with clear code 60B and after check the clear info to get more details about the reason of call cleared.

Oliver

Hi,

We have experimented the same problems in the past with CC 60B.
    The point is that the maximun capacity of BSU or CCSU is 16 SL per AS7 card but in real it can handle about 12 SL (200 mErl each) with CPU 550. So the best option is to redistributed SL and also ET cards between all Signalling Units you have in MSC. Also it is better to begin a network optimization reducing paging, authentication and TMSI Realloc. load.
    Now, using CPU 770 or 816 this CC almost dissapear.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.