Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Erlang Formula

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    Blueboy

could anyone explain and give me sample problems about erlang formulas?

Peter

HAs anyone done a matlab program for Erlangs B formula for 1% and 5% GOS ,if you have i would be gratefull of a copy thanks.

david matthews

could anyone tell me the matlab program that would calculate Erlangs B formula and plot the the GOS, Grade Of Service…….

JOSE GREGORIO COTUA

My Name is Jose G. Cotua, I need information about the Erlang C formula to apply in Sistems VHF and UHF trunk and conventional Radious. Can anyone send me informations about this?
    Thanks…

Mwita, Adam

my name is Mwita I`m looking any person to help the formula used to find the Traffic load on PBX.

Gurmon

Hi I am tyring to convert total minutes that a trunk wll be offered in a day to some sort of Busy Hour Erlang figure. Is this possible and can you tell me how ?

Regards

Gurmon

amir kahli

hello
    i want to know how we can forcoast the traffic rate for the future
    Is there any possibility or method which permit to have an idea about the evolution of the traffic in each SSP of the GSM network

Rosy

hi every one,
    I’d like to know if anyone done a matlab program for Erlangs B formula ,if you have i would be gratefull of a copy thanks (it is very irgant).

Keith Robinson

Does anyone know what the average Erland value is for UK residential lines ?

Thanks
    Keith Robinson

Daniel Lu

Does anyone know how to calculate the SS7 link traffic intensity in Erlang ?
    Just write a example.

Thanks
    Daniel

David Shapiro

Blocking probability is the probability that a caller will have a call not connect because all lines are busy. What do they mean by Number of Lines and Traffic? Do you put number of circuits in service as the number of lines? Traffic looks like time connected average multiplied by the number of calls in a period of time. What is the period of time? Where would you get this traffic number? Is this your busy hour ccs? It is not clear to me where you get the numbers to plug into an erlangb formula…

sam

hi, i’m sam, i like to know the relation between circuit utilization and busy hour traffic.
    given the number of circuit working and busy hour traffic, how can i calculate the number of circuit required for the above case provided that the circuit utilization exceeds 100%?
    thanx in advance

SunilKumar

Hi Everyone,

I would like to know how the erlang table is used for Cellular Networks ?

I am working in NSS Environment.So my interest is for EXTERNAL LINKS.

How we have to caculate no of Channels required for a Subscriber base of 40000 in a New Switch ?

If you can mail me it will be helpful thank you.

Rgds

Sunil

Mitch Webster

Hi there,

I am interested to calculate the number of end-users that can be supported per Wifi “hot spot” (802.11) at a given bandwidth.

Has anyone plotted this or created a table showing users vs average bit rate?

Many thanks

Adam Mwita

Hi Rosy
    Do you steal need that Matlab Programming of Erlanb B formula?.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 181 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.