Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

RBS/BSC Ericsson

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 153 total)
  • Author
    AMIT

In rainy days SSI occurs because of high reverse power(Reflected power) by antenna which may due to connector issue or humidity which decreases the strength of transmitting & receiving signal and coverage area get affected..causes call drops !!

Deepak Sood

Hi All Experts,

Can any one explain the basics of Ericsson BTS 2964,2204,06.Mainly the function of DXU and the Rx in and Rx out cables we have going in and out from one DRU/DTRU to other and vice versa.

Help will be appreaciated.

nubile

HI..CAN ANYBODY SUGGEST HOW THE 2A:57 AND 2A:33 ALARM CAN BE RECTIFIED IN A 2964 BTS ??

christianM

Plz help! RBS 6102 DUG is flashing fast like it want to carry the traffic,but the E1 cable is not plugged yet, but when I take out the flashcard and insert it to an other DUG the same reaction is happening to that DUG can i know ho to reload the flashcard

ALFRED

WHICH COMMAND WE USE TO CHECK FROM BSC THE TYPE OF MODULE INSTALLED IN RBS.

KIDIENGUIDI

I WANT TO KNOW WHICH COMMAND WE USE TO CHECK THE TYPE OF DRU FROM BSC

jamil

hi christianM the script file o&m not install yet

mallu

same complete story i just get from

telecomsource.net

googd website also nice askexpert for get practical solution

MMU

Hi,
    Is there somebody tell me why the OML Fault appeared in some TRXs in RBS and if i reset it it goes to another TRX??!!

youssef aznag

hello,
    our company has purchased Smart Bias Tee, (SBT) (Kathrein brand ) equipment used to adjust the RET that are connected to the antennas. These SBT are accompanied by PCA (portable control adapter), this PCA is to connect to the Laptop.

I’am able to configure the RET when we connect RET directly to the SBT .

but the PCA software can not detected the RET when the SBT is connected to the DTMA and the DTMA is connected to the RET.

have you ever met this problem.
    thanks in advance.

luganomu

What is the meaning of RF performance alarm in Ericsson RBS 900 layer? please

gary

hi all,
    im currently looking for sdk170881/3(tma-cm-03)and df-ovp for rbs2216v2.if anybody can help pls let me know or send me an email to gary_roy41@yahoo.com.tq

emre igrek

Hello Youssef Aznag
    Did you try connect sbt before dtma ?

emre igrek

Hi christianM
    its normal when site hold state green led must flash, if onair must be steady.

Gudex

why npu(node proses unit)loose e1 configuration after one day after configuration?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 153 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.