Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

RBS/BSC Ericsson

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 153 total)
  • Author
    Saurabh Mudgal

Can u explain the RBS 2964 Cofigration In 900 4+4+4 & in 1800 8+8+8. and 6+6+6

john

plz help me..i need the manual book for rbs 3206 from ericsson that contain the explanation for each part..

Anand Parmar

Can anyone please help if 1B 3 received in TS. what’s the discription for this code.

Anand Parmar

Can anyone please help if 1B 1 received in TF. what’s the discription for this code.

Mochanet

Hi Stefan, check the BSC alarm by rxmfp command for the cell.

Mogwadi P

Hi,
    Can someone please help in solving the fault code:
    SO CF 12A:57 and RF Performance in RBS 2202. We tried different methods to solve this but could not win. Your help is highly welcome.

AMIT

IN ERICSSON BSC WHAT ARE COMMAND TO DIAPLAY CELL INFO SERVICE IN ANY BTS AREA

Suhairi

need details info about the fault codes class 2A 57.

ATTO

Hello,

Fault No.
    SO CF I2A:57

Fault name
    RX path imbalance

Related faults
    AO RX I2A:5 – RX path A imbalance

AO RX I2A:6 – RX path B imbalance

AO RX I2A:7 – RX path C imbalance

AO RX I2A:8 – RX path D imbalance

AO TX I1B:35 – RX path imbalance

SO CF RU:40 – Antenna

Description
    This fault occurs together with a pinpointed antenna, if the difference in signal strength between two antennas in the same antenna system exceeds the limits defined using the OMT function Define RX Path Imbalance Parameters. If the class 1 limit is exceeded, the related fault AO TX I1B:35 is also issued and the TX will be disabled.

The supervision of this fault is based on measurements over a long time duration, hence the fault does not cease as soon as the fault condition is corrected. The RX imbalance monitor must therefore be used to verify the correction of the fault condition.

When the fault condition has been corrected, reset the TRU to cause the fault to terminate immediately.

Observe, If the fault condition was not corrected, the fault will be reported again when at least the minimum number of samples has been collected. The minimum number of samples is defined by the Define RX Path Imbalance Parameters function in the OMT.

Action
    Follow the instructions below until the fault is corrected:

Check the defined RX path invariance limits using the Define RX Path Imbalance Parameters function in the OMT for the faulty antenna system.

Check the TX cables/feeders, cable connections inside and outside the cabinet and antennas, for example with Antenna System SWR tests. For information about how to perform a SWR test see Verifying Antenna Systems or Antenna System Tests in the CPI for the relevant RBS.

Reset the TRU

Regards.

DANIEL RAJ

DECRIPTION FOR TF FAULT CODE:
    EXT-1B-1

Note: Only when TF mode is master or stand-alone. The synchronisation reference from the PCM network is faulty (for example too much jitter/wander) or missing. This is probably a transmission fault. If the fault occurs while TF is trying to synchronise, then the fault AO TF EC1:1 arises after 5 minutes. If the fault occurs while TF is synchronised, then TF goes into hold-over mode (that is stops using the reference) and after 5 minutes, the fault AO TF EC2:0 arises on TF. If the PCM reference has not come back within one hour (hold-over timeout), fault AO TF EC1:1 arises and TF becomes disabled. Follow the instructions below until the fault is corrected: Check the PCM line, the transmission equipment, and so on. Check the PCM quality with the BSC printout command DTQUP: DIP and the OMT monitor Phase difference error, PCM. Note: The preferred PCM reference can be set in the IDB, for example PCM A, PCM B or both.

ABHISHEK SINGH

DEAR ALL , PLZ GIVE ME THE REASON BY WHICH DB PARAMETER FAULT RAISE ON TRX. GIVE SOLT. FOR CORRECT THIS ALARM

kokila

fault code CF 7 class 2A

digant dadhich

hello all
    i m new in the field of telecom.
    i needs list of cammands which are neccesary for Ericsson bts.
    like: hand over define cammands,half rate cammand,to decrease the power of sector etc

Chepete D.

Can somebody help me with

TG FAULT
    48 Fault Code 33, Class 2A, Replacement Units 40(BTS internal)

digant dadhich

hello sir
    when we use cammand:
    rxmfp:mo=rxocf-15;
    we will find many codes error like: R13B/A,R2A,R3D,R6E
    WHAT IS MEANING OF ABOVE CODES N HOW CAN WE SHOUT OUT THESE PROBLEMS?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 153 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.