Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

RBS/BSC Ericsson

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 153 total)
  • Author
    vinh

Dear all,
    i have problem about RBS 2216:
    1/”TG-39 (900), TG-40 (1800)
    Tu 1800: imbalance TRX 5″
    2/”TG-76 (900), TG-306 (1800)
    Tu 900: CF 2A:41, TRX 6,7: LOCAL MODE”
    Can you help me?

vishal

2964 cabinet takes 24V dc power

sayat

как можно устранить ошибку RX-15-1 2A 6 – RX path B imbalance
    CF-15 2A 57 40 “RX path imbalance
    Antenna”

SB

High No. of System RAB Release on Ericsson UMTS Node B-3206

-We are seeing high # of system RAB release on a sector (say sector B) (1900 MHZ)but could not find any issue interms of antenna system VSWR, no hardware alarms, no TMA faults, changed TX and RAX boards still the same issue.The sector has dedicated coax lines for only one carrier UMTS system.Also, tried changing Scrambling code but no impact…

As sector B was an issue but other two are fine so we swap hardline coax of sector B and connected to the Node B hardware connection at the port of sector C and the problem is preety much fixed at the same time there is no high no. of system RAB release on other sector from where we swap with (sector C).The cable and TMAs lines were checked from top to the bottom and there is no crossed any where !!

After two days later we put hardware connection with the correct coax lines and antenna then problem started seeing again, so still we are having this issue…Any suggestions or comments are greately appreciated.

Thanks
    sam

Bright

Can someone help me with a solution to VSWR on RBS 2206 900 band.how can i clear for good.

jagdish

what dose mean of ” RX path imbalance alarm ” in RBS2964

Paul Banter

How do you install TX Cards in the new UMTS cabs? Thanks

jagdish

what is A- number analysis , how it come in use , I need a full description about it.

Paul Banter

It is for 3106 and 3206.

Julius Amade

Can anyone please help with a permanent solution to the “Rx path imbalance” and “Rx diversity lost” alarms on the RBS2000 series (2206, 2216,2116).

Fault codes:

SO CF 12A:57
    SO CF 12A:38

I and my team would appreciate this a great deal.

ATTO

Hi Julius,

Actions required for thoses faults are given by Ericsson in “fault codes” files.

Do U mean , you don’t have any documentation from E// concerning the related faults???

Explain pls.

Julius

Hello Atto,

Thanks for your response. Ive actually tried a lot of stuff from the documentation but cos of the long filter monitoring time involved I was hoping I could get a solution that I can take a shot at and solve the problem without having to re visit site.

camara Kerfalla Marie

can someone help me to get answer for this problem:
    RBS2111 in configuration 4/4/4 connected to CX for Abis over VSAT;when the site is up one of sector can’t take traffic i don’t know why

NJ

Hi Camara,
    Ensure that data rate for 12 TRXs must be at least 1536 for Vsat transmission

NJ

Mohammed Azhary Elshekh

Appreciate if someone help me in the below,
    1- What does “permanent fault” mean in RBS 2206/Tx side?
    2- How to troubleshoot it?
    Thanks in advance.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 153 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.