Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

RBS/BSC Ericsson

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 153 total)
  • Author
    sujeet kumar

sir
    i want to know …
    which type of command use in ericsson bsc/msc/bts…service alarm

Anand Parmar

What is the Exact Difference Between ErlangB & ErlangC?

What maximum number of EDAPs a PCU can handle?

Abhi

@Amit : Kindly check the cabling at the antenna end. There have been instances of wrong tagging at the BTS end whereas the connections at the antenna end is somewhat different. Do you have TMA installed in that site?? If so, check the TMA status.

ali

Dear all
    i want learnd abut RBS and worck in ofice plz help
    br/ali

Jonathan Kisar

All,
    Can anyobody explain to me about the configuration of RBS 2216?
    Is it possible to configure those kind of RBS with 6 sectors 2 sites, means that we seperate the 3 sectors in one site and another 3 sectors for another sites?
    Please help

bright

what type of fault is this and how can it be cleared: RX EEPROM checksum Fault

Riyas

hii bright,
    I hv also faced this same alarm fr a 2111 expanded cab. RX EEPROM check sum fault. After reloading the flashcard it ceased.

Bright

i need help on how to tackle RX Diversity faults from RBS 2206 because it clears and then it comes back.what other procedure can i use so that it clears for good?.

VEL

i am facing a unusual problem in a site BTS is 2964,configuration is 6+4+6.1.5 yrs before i faced a rx diversity problem and i cleared that one,again today i am facing RX path imbalance fault code is 2A:57 i have checked VSWR,connectors and DRU’s still problem persist.i swapped that antenna and feeder cable with another cabinet now problem shifted to another cabinet.we are using 1800Mhz Band

gtshiamo

please can any one help ? i have this fault on RBS 2202, RX PATH IMBALANCE,
    SO CF I2A 57
    SO CF RU 40

Jrzluna

I had the same problem. the problem was the wind, it turn the azimuth antenna some degrees. you can see the variance if you move the antenna and waits for some samples. adjust both antennas to the same degree.

I hope it can help

kerssus

hi ;
    i need to get integrator for decode ericcson BSS equipement fault code,i hope somebody can help me.

Dele

Please i need a detailed document on ericcson oss to beused for fault resolution on the bsc.
    Thanks

vishal

for al those facing rx path imbalance prob the best solution for it is to do a software update in the flash card this is to be done aft al the vswr, changing of the antenna andal is done… m sure u wont face the prob again ….

Amarjeet

Want know the DC power load of RBS 2964 BTS

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 153 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.