Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

RBS/BSC Ericsson

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 153 total)
  • Author
    Lem

Anybody got any DT example for a CON and UNCONC LAPD? Help will be highly appreciated.Thanks.

John Chan

Hello All,

I am looking for information on the RBS 2202’s multicoupler gain and Noise Figure. If anyone can help, please let me know.

Thank You.

Regards,
    John Chan

mastak singh

hi,
    i looking for estimated cost for a 3G tower ( radio base station )
    please help me…

mans

Hello!

Can anybody help me with some problem. I have RBS 2206, three sector site,dTRU18,CDU-G…….alarm is RX path imbalance on TRX-9.

any solutions to problem?

thanks!

ATTO

Hi mans,

Globally , when u have path imbalance on one TRX, u need to check for RX-cable, connectors and VSWR.

thanks!

mans

Thanks Atto,

i forgott to write that everything is checked, vswr,cables,feeders ,jumpers using site master,TMB…..and of course after TRU reset fault appears again(next day).

emreigrek

did you change 3. sectors tru’s ?

mans

yes…..TRU,TMB(TMA)….everything except CDU

mans

edit…

and CXU

wayne

can try to help Rbs 2206 and 3206

Amit Shah

dear all,
    i am facing a unusual problem in a site BTS is 2964,configuration is 6+8+6.1.5 yrs before i faced a rx diversity problem and i cleared that one,again today i am facing RX path imbalance fault code is 2A:57 i have checked VSWR,connectors and DRU’s still problem persist.i swapped that antenna and feeder cable with another cabinet now problem shifted to another cabinet.we are using 900Mhz Band.(we have started implementing MBC in Someother sites).
    This one leads to TRU down insomecases sector down aswell.

Need Help.

imran

is there any command to directly check the alarm of a particular site.plz help me.

Tom

Can someone provide the procedure to connect directly to the CBU in the 3206 node b? The node b has a heartbeat failure and it cannot be restored remotely to roll back the cv?.

msatria

hi mans

its really on RBS 2206? as far i now its appear on 2216 that doesnt have CDU-G

gech

hi friend I want to get the mml command of rbs and bsc

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 153 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.