Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

RBS/BSC Ericsson

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 153 total)
  • Author
    sovanvuth

who someone help me ………could u tell me why RBS 2206 not have alarm BS fault but TCH always drop

gaurav kumar

plz send me all alarm list of ericsson bts , alll type bts . plz ssend me ericsson alartm code .

jamil

Dear gaurav
    what is ur mail write it like mmmmmmmat h .com. Or at g.com etc
    Regard
    Jamil

Daniel Bentley

I am trouble connecting to the node for alarm checks, I have the right IP address, crossover kat 5, and the proper program installed can any one help me?

Yan Naing Oo

Hi
    how to solve RF performance Alarm at RBS 900.

Neyaz Ahmad Ansari

Please send me all bss and nss alarm and all alarm command and command conclusion

VINAY VARUN

Hi sir,

I am working on 2G BSC. May i know how to get the the list of only BTS having VSWR fault, at a glance. Please tell me the command.

Miguel

rbs element manager worked well, but now only open LTE and UMTS not write the address 169.254.1.10 if you open but write 169.254.1.1 not open

dashrath

Please send me ericsson omt pin configuratoin 2964

Yan Naing Oo

Hi sir,
    How can i solve Los of tracking alarm at 3G.Please,could you help me to clear that alarm.If that alarm appear,whole site is down.So we are always recommissioning.

Yan Naing Oo

How to slove LOCAL MODE ALARM at TRX?

VINAY VARUN

Hello Sir,
    What is RF performance alarm. and how to resolve this fault. Please send me related document.

abhinav

How can i remove the 2 a30 alarm in 2964 n 2204 bts

Soul

Hi All
    i want what is the advantages of MBC (Dual) instead having 2 RBS 900 and 1800

pix

hi,

Search for concentric cells, we already discussed this many times years ago.

Concentric (or Single-BCCH) vs Dual-BCCH (1 cell 900 + 1 cell 1800)

Benefits :
    – the 180 cell does not require a BCCH (easier frequency planning)
    – no SDCCH on 1800
    – easier neighbour planning (only one cell per sector)

Drawbacks :
    – GPRS may be forced to be on 900 only (E/// provides way to place PDCH on 1800 inner cell)
    – 900 layer handles all the signalling, all the idle mobility, all the SDCCH traffic. But 900 has low radio quality, so overall you may be decreasing your QOS, especially the call setup and the GPRS TBF qos.

Concentric cells are a great way to achieve G1800 refarming, in order to make room for L1800 (10MHz, 15MHz or even 20MHz, using only the LTE guardband for allocating few GSM channels on the side)

BR/Pix

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 153 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.