Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Frequency Hopping System

Viewing 13 posts - 106 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    sutharsan

Pix,

In our project we dont use C2 parameter, Because all our BTSs are in remote places. So you can check and let me know. Other thing,
    by changing rx minimum access level, we can definitely expect the changes in signal bars.
    for ex if u put -90dBm as RX-min-acc then, when ur receving level is -90dBm, u will not get any signal bars in ur phone.

Akash

Hi,

I want microwave properties and all detail of microwave in mobile communication.

Thnx
    Akash

mirza

hi Akash,
    u can get the properties if microwaves from google search.microwaves normally use in mobile communication as a link.means when we connect or BTS or BTS to BSC.where wired connection is not possible then we use microwave link.in microwave we through or E1/T1 links.microwaves normally works as a point to points.but in case of WI-FI and WIMAX we use microwave as a point to multipointalso.that is the speciality of microwaves in terms of WI-FI and WIMAX.
    regards
    mirza

Ramajayam CYR

Thank you yogesh
    i need details about hope length
    thank you for your replay

sutharsan

Is anybody know that, the BTS send RACH contorl parameters in several system information messages. for example the RACH control parametrs are sent in System parameter1, system parameter 2, system parameter 2bis and so on.
    does anybody knows the exact parameters sent in exact system information messages.

pix

sutharsan,

I’m also trying to find that out on the web… if anybody can share an URL listing the details of each System Information message type, I’d be eternally thankful 🙂

aso

dear herebow
    whn there are 28 frequencies in the MA list the performance is went down
    but when there are 18 frequencies in the MA list the performance is went to better than MA list with 28 frequencies used SFH 1*3
    your response

NWP

Hi,

I guess it is not recommended to use EDGE on the BCCH carrier since when using 8PSK the average power is decreased with up to four dB => cell is varying in size depending on EDGE usage? Have I misundersood this?

THANX

Tomar

Hi NWP,
    it is true. The envelope of power for 8PSK modulation fluctuated. For GMSK modulation is constant.
    In case that you have EDGE on BCCH and for example 4 TS are busy the cell size is “smaller”. There could be increase of PWRBGT HO.

Gopal

Hi,

SFH 1X1 or SFH 1X3 which oneis better in terms of KPIs e.g. call drop, CSSR, voice quality?

Rajesh Garg

How many erlang is sufficient to a subscriber to make a perfect call

pix

hello rajesh,

the quality of a call does not depend on the amount of erlang. erlang is an amount of traffic, including voice calls.
    one subscriber performing a call is being measured as a small additional amount of erlang in the cell.

Babar

Hi,

I want to know :

1- what is the criteria/dependency for using SFH or BBH in a site ?

2- which one is better from interfernce point of view ? SFH or BBH ?

Viewing 13 posts - 106 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.