Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Ericsson RBS 200, 2000 & 2206

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Stuart

Hello All.
    If anyone requires information or help with the hardware and fault finding side of Ericssons RBS200, 2000 & 2206 series of BTS’s.
    Please send me a message and I will try to help you out.
    I have had over 6 years working with the installation, commisioning and testing of this equipment. My work collegues have also had many more years experience with this equipment.

senthil

Hi stuart,

I like to know the basics of BTS installation of ericsson, motorola….

thanks and regards
    senthil

Owain Cole

Hi Stuart,
    I’m interested in modelling Ericsson RBSs and I have a specific question.
    I understand that you can chain RBS cabinates together such that the traffic from one cab is passed through to the transmission of the next.
    However some of our users think that the ingress and egress 64k timeslots must be the same if the cabinate is in the 2000 series, but they can be different in the 200 series.
    For example, can an RBS 2000 take traffic in on timeslot 5, but put that traffic out on timeslot 6.

Is this restriction true for 200 series? 2000 series? 2600 series?

I’d be very interested to here all about this.

Many thanks,
    Owain Cole

Saidoooo

my question when i create DT for Ericsson RBS i want to know which softwear suitable & conficration for each type Ericsson RBS

for example RBS2206 conf. 2/2/2 softwear will be SWVER=B0531R0903

jack

Hi Stuart,

Could you pls tell me how much is the power consumption of RBS2206? How much is heat dissipation of RBS2206?

thanks

timw

Stuart,
    I may have some work for you regarding installation of RBS’s.
    Please contact me.
    Tim

Herbert

Hi Stuart,
    Hi to all

I have a question for you?

When will i used the Y-link cable for RBS 2202, If the configuration is 2+2+2, 3+3+3, 4+4+4. is that correct. If 5+5+5 means all cabinets are configured as master does it really means no bus cable and Y-link cable to used.

If im going to used Y-link which side to used the longer cable?

do you have wiring for this set-up

Please help im confused on this.

Thanks for your help

tarun takkar

Hi stuart,

I like to know the basics of BTS installation of ericsson

ibeachu chris

please can i know the command to get which RBLT number (from the bsc) is tied to a particular site.

John

RXTCP:MOTY=RXOTG,CELL=XXXXX;
    WILL GIVE tg NUMBER

chris

Hi john, i already know of the command you have there.i mean for example, if RBLT10 is connected to siteA and i don’t know the TG No, which command can i use to know the RBLT Number connected to that site.

John

So you know the site number
    use RXTCP to get the tg number then RXAPP:MO=RXOTG-X;
    will give the RBLT range this will allow you to see the DIP number

praveen bhasin

Could you pls tell me how much is the power consumption of RBS2206? How much is heat dissipation of RBS2206?

saleem

hi stuart i need a manuals of installation , commisioning and integeration of BTS of Ericssons RBS200, 2000 & 2206 . please help me and send me on my email address brave_saleem@yahoo.com or saleemabbas97@hotmail.com thanks

Muhammad Ali

hi Stuart,
    i am student of MSc Mobile Communciation can i get the manuals for Cell Planning and Optmization and also the installation manuals of Ericssons RBS200, 2000 & 2206 series of BTS’s on my email address capricorn_81_99@yahoo.com
    thnx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.