Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Caudwell Communications

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Annie

Can anyone give me any feedback on Caudwell Communications. I have a job interview with them and any positive or negative comments would be greatfully appreciated

slave

dont do it!!

pt

hi guys/girls

which country ? consultant?

give in details.

others will be alerted.

About to be slave

I am having my doubts!!

mike

no structure very hard to work for

john

just left the company well besides not getting paid and being ripped off on expenses and endless rejection great company make up your own mind !!!!!!

ss

dont bother you will be sacked with about 6 weeks you get no support no decent toold for the job and you wont get paid any comm and charged expenses i amsure you can do alot better

Zone

in that case which company is ok?

alix

as a customer, who has been off line for 4 days, with no explanation, just got the run around. dont do it

about to be slave

NO no no!! Company just going through buyout, and trimming down field sales force from 400 to 50! Very unprofesional approach to sales staff, training course an absolute joke. In answer to what company is OK – many companies are ok, value their staff, realise respect is a two way equation and get excellent results. I cannot imagine what affect the turnover of staff has on Cauldwell Comms profit and loss accounts. I personally went straight back to previous company and am now totally focussed. They talk a good talk at interview but absolutely nothing that is offered is followed through. No wonder John Caudwell is a multi millionaire but it is at the cost of people’s careers, he must have the morals of an alley cat and no conscience.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.