Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

planning AXE Local Exchange!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    peterholl2004

I would line to find the planning document contain: when we can expansion group switch, or upgrade APZ…
    can you help me!
    Thanks!

gurmon

Hi peter,

i don`t understand your question fully. Can you re-state ? What exactly are you looking for ?

I have planned many AXE switches, both Local & International so I`m sure could help if I undestood what you require

Scot

Hi Gurman,

I would like to discuss with you abt how we can calculate BHCA in AXE System ?

Rgds

Gurmon

Scot,

What monitoring appliction have you for the AXE to measure CD-r records ?
    You need a measurement tool. There are many available off the shelf, or contact your switch vendor who should be able to point you in the right direction.

Without your data I cannot calculate the BHCA in your particular network.

Scot

Leve this VENDORs guys alone.

Pls tell me what are things to be taken in to account for BHCA Calculation…we have everything…I will get you the DATS as you require.

Rgds

Gurmon

Calculating Busy Hour Call Attepmts is fairly straight forward, as all you need to take into account is the number of call attempts made during the busiest hour of the day. BHCA measurements for both voice and fax calls must be taken into consideration.

So you need a measurement tool, which is counting the number of calls attempted through your AXE. The hour which has the highest figure is the value you seek.

Hope this helps.

Gurmon

Scot

Hi Gurman,

We have group of routes to…

PSTN
    BSC
    VAS
    VMS

And internal routes like
    MODEM POOL
    PPS ANNOUNCEMENT LINK

DO WE HAVE CONSIDER EVERYTHING…or just PSTN+BSC Routes

Rgds

bretrad

Does anyone here have a manuals for MTD-KDR112 002, this one for SP subsystem..The exact model is TEAC-MT-1000_15 UD, i always get fault code 51,which is mtd faulty, when i test it using DISUI command, read error indicated..I dont hv reference for this model..pls anyone provide manuals for this one.

thanks in advance.

peterholl

Hi all!
    I am a new member.
    I would like to know about the different between 12Khz/16Khz pulse and Reverse Polarity signal
    Thanks!

Nobby

Peter the diffrenece is about 4Khz

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.