Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

no voice/ one way communication

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ashish shokeen

hi to all

pl tell me how can we trace the problem
    1. when we make the call, there is no voice. silent or some time one way communication.

Ashish Goel

Hi,

Regarding your problem i would suggest that Pls check whether the CIC is same at your end and your partner exch. also you can chekc that if your hardware is ok or not.

Regards,

Ashish

xxxx

Check your cross-connects, could be on wrong T1 channel.

TCIC is good idea. Are they ISUP trunks?

Can you run an SS7 test of any kind? What do you get?

Check call routing tables, is the call being sent to the TG?

Capture a CDR see what TG and CIC are on the the CDR…

Are the trunks staying servive?

Todd Huddleston

Check the configlet on your router. Do you have all the right ports open?

Ho Thanh Hai

My exprience, In GSM it cause by:
    1. The CIC is different between Local and partner. In PPS system, if IVR CIC wrong is cause refill to another subscriber.
    2. BTS’s Trx hardware is wrong.

Ashish Goel

Hi,

I can give u the way to test the cic between two exchanges if u have a siemens switch.

For that u need to create code receivers of type RMCTC on position 0 of the ltg carrying the CCS-7 trunks where u want to carry out the test. Then enter the trunks in maintenance bloking using the command ENTRTMBLK and then test the cic using the command TESTC7TRUNK. See what result u get. If u get the message
    “Allocation of CIC is same in both the exch” then cic in both exch is same else u will have to chek the allocation or pathing of the E1s.

Regards,
    Ashish Goel

sanjay

Dear All, im new to this forum, but i still want to give it a try. I m working on revenue assurance feild , and i would be interested if anybody can tell me about the Siemens switch configuration file. if there is any such file/ setup exists. what im looking ofr is, a setup which i used to define tht xyz kind or cdr will be generated and abc call types are active/inactive etc.
    It would be really great if some one can help me out.

Thanx
    Sanjay verma

Wireless Freak

Chech the TX-RX connections in your cross connect ,If wrongly wired this results in such issue.

Make traces and find in which trunk & member is problem is frequently found .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.