1)X is a GSM user on network A in Country Y.
2)X goes to country Z and roams on GSM network B
3) Network C is PSTN and is interconnected with Network B via SS7
4) B & C have an interconnection agreement.
5) While roaming on network B user X calls a network C user.
In want to find out the number and format which network C should receive from network B. How should network C bill network B?
Should the number format be MSISDN format for user in Country Y ?
1. Yes, it must be international MSISDN.
2. In our country it is billed like incoming call from network B. I think, you mean that it must be billed like incoming international call, not local call. But if B and C do not use international trunks for connection, why B must be billed as for international call?