Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Erlang Vs BHCA

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rehan

Can any one of u tell me How the dimensioning of Eralng and BHCA goes about..
    As per my understanding Erlang depends on No. of ports available and BHCA depends on Processor Capacity…

My question is what is the BHCA required if i hav say ‘n’ Erlang

Thanks
    Rehan

Mckenzy

BHCA=Traffic in Erlang x 60
    ———————-
    Avg Holding time in sec

Rehan

Can u tell me how to calculate Avg. Holding Time ..Here we have AXE810 the specifications they hav given as Erlang 3203 and no. BHCA 770K ..switch capacity i.e, No. of E1’s is 252 …

I just want to know for 252 E1’s how they got Erlang and BHCA

Vijay SHarma

Hi Mckenzy ,

How do you calculate AHT and Traffic in Erlang.

Rgds

Joceellatnela

Hi Guys,
    Good regsitered here. I obligated to assent to despite the fact that this forum is small it ooks real cool. I wait I will enjoy this.

Myself Craig from Houston. I enjoyment the internet and group networking sites and ofcourse the aged gold forums.

I own a some sites too. Some of which are below. Its easy actually to overstate sites and get some money. If you are interested you can PM me or despatch here and I will try to help.

detriotiadded

Hi Guys,
    Good regsitered here. I obligated to assent to despite the fact that this forum is chagrined it ooks real cool. I anticipate I order charge out of this.

Myself Mathew from Houston. I enjoyment the internet and venereal networking sites and ofcourse the worn out gold forums.

I own a infrequent sites too.One of my site is in my signature.. Its casual in fact to overstate sites and get some money. If you are interested you can PM me or despatch here and I resolve struggle to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.