Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Ericsson remote OMT

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    gazza

Hi there,

does anybody know a way of using OMT remotely via a DXX system. i am trying to connect OMT SW via DXX(VCM etc) and map to TS 23 on the i/c 2mb.

help would be appreciated.

Emiliano

Hi, i would like to know where i can find the soft “Remote OMT” and know how to use but via BSC, its that posible (via BSC?)
    thanks

Aleksandar

Hi,

I am using Ericsson Remote OMT R20 for one year now and it works ok, when connected directly to BSC RBLT port. Cross-connection, any time slot from 1-15 and 17-31 for ROMT R20, to target RBS is made only on the same BSC.

Attempt to connect to target RBS on another BSC over SDH transsmition system was failed.

Ericsson staff answered that it is possible but not practical and the propossed sollution is to equip each BSC with one Remote OMT PC computer.

Does anyone have information about Thor2 Board Pre-installation settings to enable Ericsson BSCSimII application?

gsmspec

HI

you can connect R-OMT to more BCS via DXX. Every time,when do you want to make connection to some RBS You must connect the route betwen the RBS and your OMT computer.On the rbs site You must
    take the TS 23

regards

Amit

Hi All,

I am new to teh Ericson World. Could somebody please explain me what this ” Remote OMT R20″ is for & what uses I can get from it

Tino

Try Optima Telecom Inc.
    T:LAN Netpro
    http://www.optimatele.com

We used this box instead of remote OMT…cheaper and Allows you to use OMT for all BSC in the site. Has built in 4 port serial swicth…

Chiche

Alguien tiene el instalador del OMT Remote Over IP?

Pavel

Can anybody share with me ROMT packacge and documentation?

pavel.zhuk@gmail.com

Thanks!

Chiche

Can anybody share with me Remote OMT over ÏP package and documentation?

Abdullah

Hi everyone

Anyone help me when I connected to the remote omt user this massage is replying ( the operation can’t be completed Sockat16 error

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.