Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BTS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 469 total)
  • Author
    alexander

to steve c:
    I guess the only way to get nokia training is to go to “nokia training center”. As I know there is no such center in UK. I heared about 2 such center in europe, the largest one in Espoo, Finland and another one in Dusseldorf, Germany

alex

Iliash Pintu

Dear all,
    Iwant to know about siemens &whaye BTS

tarun kumar grade

i want to know abou the B.T.S of LUCENT C.DM.A

Zone

I’m new and I work on Siemens BTS’s and BSC, is there a some guy who can help me with some CLI sripts, and some advaices?

Kenneth

I am Telecom.engineer just began working with Orange as a radio engineer and would liek some soft copy of BTS installation and commissioning of BTS…..

I kindly request u to provide me with the basics of what a BTS is, function and role in a mobile network ??? then with document(BTs of ericsson,alcatel…) …so that I could go through…along with my training …here in this company….

awaiting for ur reply
    Kenneth

syeed ahmed

bts,bsc microwave document of cdma system.

anil patil (india)

hi,
    about difference between ultrasite&metrosite nokia bts.
    and flexihopper m/w.

anil patil (india)

I am Telecom.engineer just began working with Orange as a radio engineer and would liek some soft copy of BTS installation and commissioning of BTS…..

I kindly request u to provide me with the basics of what a BTS is, function and role in a mobile network ??? then with document(BTs of ericsson,alcatel…) …so that I could go through…along with my training …here in this company….

Leslie Brown

I am leslie brown. I would like to know about Motorola BTS. Can anyone help

raveendragannavarapu

i recently joined as a radio engineer ia an mnc. so i need some data about erricson bts both cdma and gsm. i need the data of how the cards are functionging in bts. i need a soft copy.

vineet anand

i want to know more about nokia node B installation….i will be very thankful if someone could provide me the details..
    my mail id is vineet_anand2005@yahoo.com

cheers

Russ Hindman

I would like to know how to obtain documentation with diagrams of each GSM BTS from Ericsson, Siemens, Nokia.

I am trying to determine capacity of each one and what peripheral equipment would be required going through each evolution of o1 to 024 sectorized or whatever capacity is there per sector for each vendor’s equipment.

Davinder Yadav

Hi …

I am working in IDEA and wants to know working of BB2A/TSGA/DVJA/TRX/BOI/M2LA/RRI cards and diffrent message flow b/w BSC & BTS of NOKIA.

raveendragannavarapu

what is a GAIN.WHAT IS THE IMPORTENCE OF IT IN A BTS EQUIOPMENT?HOW IT APPLIED TO AN ANTENNAE?

faisal

i would like to know about bts

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 469 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.