Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BTS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 469 total)
  • Author
    telecom

Hi Comox,

u need the Flash Crad “5 Volt Series 2 (iMCxxxFLSA)” and the Memory Capacity greater than 20 MB.

If u need one PCMCIA card then send me a message to:

telecom9999@hotmail.de

Best regards,

Holger

balouch

Dear All,

Can anyone guide me that commercial supply not available and when site load shifted automatically on genset then it is sure that site will not experience outage. but i face this trouble in Huawei gsm that site load not shifted on batteries.let me know what is wrong with this and what is faulty.

Jerrys

I’m a BSS Engineer in a GSM company. There was congestin on TCH and a high value of SDCDR(SDCCH Drop Rate) on one of our site configured 1/1/1. I then added one TRX on the first sector making the configuration 2/1/1. I noticed the congestion on TCH is resolved but the value of SDCDR remained as high as before.

What could be the cause of that problem? Will the add of an SDCCH channel to the second added TRX solve the issue?

Thanks,

Sanjeeb

Dear All

i want to know the cards (RRI,FIU,E1/T1) used in BTS in detail and also the difference in between them

Tomar

Hi Jerrys,
    In easy way, if you have TCH congestion, than add TRX. Than you will have much more capacity. If you have SDCCH congestion, than add SDCCH channels (change channel configuration from Comb to NonCom) or add more than one NonComb timeslots. One Comb is 4 SDCCH channels and one NonComb is 8 SDCCH channels. But if you have SDCCH drop than you have probably problem with interference. Check Idle Band. And try to find better BCCH frequency.
    BR Tomar

Sasan

Hi,

FXC E1/T1 Card: Transmission Unit when there is no MW solution.It can Provide 4xE1(4x2M). Usually used when we have BTS near the BSC or when we want to use HDSL modem. (E1=Europe Standard for 2M,T1=US and some other countries standard)

FXC RRI Card: Transmission Unit when MW solution is available. It to Flexbus. Each FlexBus can connect to seperate ODU(OutDoorUnit like FlexiHopper or MetroHopper). It can provide totaly 16xE1 and ability to work as a Single or HotStandBy(HSB).

FIU 19: Transmission unit when you want to diMultiplex your signal from MW to E1(PCM). It has diffrent configuration
    2IDU+2ODU= High Protection
    1IDU+2ODU= HSB Protection
    Single = witout Protection

syed saadat hassan

Hi, All
    I am working on ZTE10-OB06 ZTE outdoor bts every thing is ok we have two sectors,Sec A and Sec C its a highway site.The problum is that one sector is working and one is not taking traffic MSC is having alarm on CDU but visually there is no alarm, second thing is thatone sector is only working in night time.Temperature at that site is upto45deg celcious and the capicity of the BTS is -45 to+55. Please any one tell me the problum. THANKS

NISHANT CHOUDHARY

HI,

HOW CAN I CONVERT 404F700001E39F
    CELL ID IN DECIMAL FORM.

WARM REGARDS
    NISHANT

Rajiv Gujral

Dear Nishant,

I think there is some probem with the CGI u have given in the Hexa decimal.
    U have given CGI : 404F700001E39F.

MCC – 404 -> 404
    MNC – F -> 15
    LAC – 700001 -> 7340033(in question)
    Cell ID – E39F -> 58271.

Range of the LAC & Cell ID in GSM is 0 – 65535.

Regards

shamim

whats the load current need rbs-2106i

ANN

How many subscribers can one TRX/TRE(in Huawei technologies) handle at the same time in GSM.

THANK YOU

Shudeshna Mostafa

Hi all, would u plz tell me abt ERRICSSON bts installation

Shadiq

Does anyone know if it is possible to add radios to a nokia ultrasite bts without configuring the HW manager accordingly?

patrick.fr

Shadiq – 6 Jun 2007

Which card?

alarm: “difference between BTS ans BSC …” appears if you have a mistake on HW.

So you must use HW configurator.

Shadiq

Thank You! Patrick

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 469 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.