Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BTS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 469 total)
  • Author
    lal

how can i clear FIU19 alarm

cheruiyot

hi guys,
    help me understand what exactly CAMEL technology helps as far as billing of pre-paid subs is concerned.

cheruiyot

Ayeem

Hi,

I would like to know abt the different between H2 Mini AC Indoor and H2 Mini DC Indoor (Motorola).Can we convert the BTS from H2 Mini DC to AC? If so, what r the equipments needed for that.Also, can someone tell me what type of plug connector used for H2 Mini AC Indoor.

thanks 🙂

Bablu Das

Hi all,
    I would like to know that how can i synchronize two Ericsson outdoor RBS 2106i for warid project in bangladesh.
    Tnx.

patrick

i’m new in this fied network planning and optimization i’dlike to send me course about this field if possible and then difference between handover and C1, C2.

makoi

i)I just want to know the basics of RBS 2206.
    (ii)How to create IDBs during site commissioning? And what is important to observe while creating IDBs?
    (iii)What is a Flash card? How can I know that the software in the flash card is not correct?
    (iv)What are the problems that cause the site not to load?
    (v)How can I know whether the problem is the DXU or flash card, software in the flash card or PCM ports on DXU when the site fails to load?My e-mail id is mmakoi@Hotmail.com

Rajsh Mankar

Hi …

I am working in IDEA and wants to know working of BB2A/TSGA/DVJA/TRX/BOI/M2LA/RRI cards and diffrent message flow b/w BSC & BTS of NOKIA.
    I want to know about nokia BTS can some body help me in learning basics.

Thankx

Chathura

Hi patrick,

Hand over happens in connected mode (during a call) & C1, C2 are related to cell selection\re-selection (Idle mode)

Ask me if you need more info.
    Rgds;
    Chathura

patrick

i’, nez in optimiwation lastime i were in certain area in our network for doing drive test but i observe that Rxlev is ok between -73,-75 and Rxqual ok, SQI 30 ok but a call is very difficult for to your corresponding you must insist 4 or 5 time for obtain it. i don’t why this problem if you can help me.

pix

hello patrick,

it might be due to call setup issues : TCH congestion or SDCCH congestion.

Too much traffic on your network.. SFR, orange , bouygtel ?

Sitha

Dear all,
    Can anybody guide me on the Mapbasic program that related to GSM (Mapbasic tool for GSM)? Do you have andy source ?

Thanks you.

DILIP

tell me
    difference b/w pdh & sdh im mw.
    & how many dri r run by on E1
    diffence b/w E1 & T1

amberish

hi dilip,
    for 1 DRI or 1 BBX, it requires 2 timeslot of 1E1. so normally if your site has 3 sector with 1+1+1 configuration then you require 7TS(2+2+2+1)…last 1 timeslot is for signalling….
    T1 and E1 difference is of standard and Bandwith. E1 is eurpoe standard while T1 is american standar. E1 is 2 MBPS while T1 is 1.25 mbps…
    hope it will solve your query…

comox

Hello Together,
    wich PCMCIA card is necessary for the station motorola horizon 2 ?

Emmanuel

All,

I am an RF Optimization Engineer, we are currently having too many network busy responses when calls are placed.

What do you think is responsible for this?

we recently re dimensioned our network to have one channel in each TRX to have SDCCH.

we have cells which have an SDCCH traffic of up to 30 Erl.

If it is due to congestion in the SDCCH, what do you think can be done to remedy this situation?

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 469 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.