Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BTS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 469 total)
  • Author
    ALEXANDER K WALEKHWA

want to know about the traing and certification of a either a nokia or ERICSSON BTS integration and commissioning of the BTS.can any one have the soft copy of the training documents please can send me to my email.i want to now about the words like MAP INFO,?What is that?do any one no the WIRELESS TOOLS like asset,netplan teams,where can i look for these traing also.
    please help me ……….

i am looking this info since very long time.

this is my mail id

Harrey

)I just want to know the basics of RBS 2206.
    (ii)How to create IDBs during site commissioning? And what is important to observe while creating IDBs?
    (iii)What is a Flash card? How can I know that the software in the flash card is not correct?
    (iv)What are the problems that cause the site not to load?
    (v)How can I know whether the problem is the DXU or flash card, software in the flash card or PCM ports on DXU when the site fails to load?My e-mail id is hps_singh12@rediffmail.com

Marcel

SAIDI,
    sync is performed by a 25 pole subD connector(both male) and straight trrough connected, on top of cabinet )bus’

ummar

i wud like to know that wats the bandwidth of CDMA and wats the limit of users in a cdma cell. and wat antennas used on bts .

pejman

I need to knoe the difference between terrestrial network and satelite. and why all of the systems are not working based on satelite system instead of build up a system on earth

shoki

wht s the pwr consumption of an Ultrasite BTS?

patrick

pejman – 24 Dec 2006

because satellite link is very expensive.

BIJOMON

Let me know how to clear history in FIU 19, since it’s show “Database Full”

neeraj

Hi shoki,
    power consumption of Ultra Bts depends on the configuration and traffic..in terms of ampere the load current is 34-36amps fully loaded..rest u can find below unit wise:
    Cabinet with 11 unit fans-121 W
    BOIA – 6 W
    TSxA – 195 W
    TSxB – 225 W
    BB2A – 8 W
    BB2E – 17 W
    BB2F – 12 W
    DVxx – 15 W
    E1/T1 Transmission unit – 3 W
    Radio Transmission – 38 W
    …hope u have got the satisfied reply..regards
    Neeraj

Neeraj

Mr. Pejman,
    u might have heard bout the round trip delay for the satellite link…its 520ms + the internal system delay for GSM calculates up to 180ms giving a total delay =700ms…this is huge enough to setup and maintain a call on satellite abis..which leads to abnormal behaviours of the systems…Bieng very costly too..thats y this has been not considered as a regular setups..
    regards
    Neeraj

Prakash

Hi,
    Neeraj thanks alot iam searching for this info since long time .

Thanks& regards,
    prakash

Deepak

Hi all

What is the meaning of “loop Protection in terms of media ( Microwave or OFC )

sairam

can any one tell me wheather there should b different o/p power for different configuration in nokia BTS or not,if yes plz specify them for different configuration.

thanks…..

viresh

Can any one tell call processing process in BTS

Geet Mukhra

Hii,Can anyone tell me how to clear “DATABASE FULL” alarm in FIU 19?

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 469 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.