Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BTS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 469 total)
  • Author
    Vijay

To Pix:
    Thanks for you reply. But I just want to know how the 4 SDCCHs are sufficient for call initiation if all the 7 subscribers are trying to access the network. I think that, at first only 4 people will be given access to the network and the when they are latched onto TCH, the same alloted to the remaining..is that true? Please tell me whats the criteria in deciding the number of SDCCHs to be alloted for a given carrier?
    To Yogesh:
    I am not facing any problem yaar. Just want to know the above details..Thank you

Akash

Hi
    I want to know about nokia BTS can some body help me in learning basics.

Thankx

Niraj

Hi All,

I am new to this field and would like to know the information about BSS.

Installation & Commissioning of MW & BTS Equipment for GSM & CDMA:

Nokia,Ericsson,Nortel,Lucent,
    Motorola,Alcatel,Siemens

Could you pls send me mannual or document. My mail id is:nirajsingh_02@yahoo.co.in

pix

hi vijay,

there is no theoretical rule to define the ration SCCH / TCH, it all depends on your subscriber behaviour (amount of SMS especially). The rule of thumb is : 8 SDCCH for 14 TCH.

In some countries, the amount of SMS is so high that you need 3 or 4 SDCCH timeslot (24 to 32 SDCCH) in order to cater for the SMS trafic.

Anyway, you can just start your cell with 4 SDCCH and check the sDCCH congestion. Then, accordingly adjust the number of SDCCH if you measure SDCCH congestion…

Regards,
    Xavier

ashutosh

Hi,

I would like to kinow something about the number of circuit breakers (MCB/MCCB)that are used inside a BTS. Do all the manufacturers incorporate the same number of circuit breakers or does it change..??

A brief understanding of their current/voltage range would be useful as well.

my mail id is: ashutosh.kumar1@evalueserve.com

Bert

Hi to all,

E1 has a 30 channel and T1 has 24.

For ericsson equipment using E1 it had a 2.5 timeslot for TRU(Unconcentrated)LAPD.

My question is for T1 carrier how many time slot per channel for one TRU.

Please clear me about this.

Thanks for any help

GAM

How is possible to see le alarm code on the WCDMA BTS Manager og the node B supreme.

GAM

do you know? Why we get not the alarm code on the Nokia WCDMA BTS manager. (Nokia Supreme Node B)

Normally it indicated the “the door is open” or any alarm code if the Transceiver or WPAB is faulty.

I haven´t found where can i activated!!

Mustafa

hi, am Telecom.engineer. WHAT IS BTS in CDMA consists.HOW IT WORKS and equipment Room consists and BTS installation .

SAIDI

Hi

Can any one tell me how can we synchronise two RBS 2206?

Thanks

Saidi

karime

Follow up on the question of BTS. Waleed, thanks for your reply. The BTS is a Siemens BS240. Also mention something about DULNA & VSWR And duamco configuration. Thanks
    if dulna1 et normale et dulna1 eles on alarme les cu afecter diversiter le probeleme duamco?

hakim lalemasse

hi, am tibco.engineer
    Depending on the equipment manufacturers,we have different configurations ranging from 2TRxs to even 24TRxs in one BTS.It should be noted that the higher the TRXs the higher the capacity of the Cell.Combiners are used to combine the Transmit signals to a common Antenna for transmission and Distribute the receive signals to the various Tranceivers.

parsa79

hi
    i whould like to know in siemens bts what is the parameter of priority between 900 and 1800 bands?
    the value of the above parameter?
    thanks alot

Tomar

Hi Parsa79,
    for Siemens technology: do you mean Priority Layer (PL), Priority Layer Neighbour Cell(PLNC), and HIEC which enabled this feature? Than I could help you. PL = 5 is higher than PL = 10. PL is in the range 1 up to 15.

parsa79

thanks alot for your advice
    you help me to solve my network problem

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 469 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.