Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BTS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 469 total)
  • Author
    Himanshu Mehta

Hi,
    i m joining a Telecom company and i want to know about the commissiong of MOTOROLA H2 mini and macro BTS.

Himanshu

Shunkvas-Ericsson

Hi,
    Somebody can help and explain difference between RBS (CDU) configuration ex.1X2 2X2 and 1+1+2. What’s the capacity difference between them?

daniel

i`m new in gsm bts,i need information about thia area(nokia)

daniel

i`m new in gsm bts,i need information about this area(nokia)

Telco

hi,
    i have Sony Ericsson T16, i want to use the TEM feature.. anyone help me about this the TEM features..

Telco

i have Sony Ericsson T610, i want to use the TEM feature.. anyone help me about this the TEM features..

sami

Telco,

click on “more” on your phone and scroll to “pocket view on”. now you can see all the features

raymond

hi all,

i’d like to know about bts installation (nokia, ericsson, siemens). can anyone help me with this? it would be a big help.

tnx a lot,

raymond

Lemma Getachew

we have a metrosite BTS & it got a faulty in one trx . this efect transfered to the other trx . it sayes BL_BCF .the alarm is antena connection faulty. how can we handel this problem?

sarwar

hi,
    can anyone guide me througout BTS Integeration and Commisioning of the Nokia. i will be hihgly obliged

Kiang Shiu

1. I want know what is BTS normally does do.

2.Block diagram to connect to main switch.

3.Manual for BTS.

Ashok Singh

Hey Guys,
    Can u tell me about Nokia Ultra BTS & what is the onfrigration of that,what is 2+2 and 3+3 how can we installed.

Ashrafi

hi,
    I dont know what is “polarity of electromagnetic waves”. can you help me and answer me what is that.
    thanks

Anayet

I use Aktel GPRS in Nokia N70.I want to use GPRS in PC.I also setup GPRS in my PC and connection speed is 115.2 kbps status.But data send is 1950 byte and recive status is 280 byte is not change. And I cannot connect Internet.

Pankaj supe

HI,
    WHAT IS BTS .HOW IT WORKS .WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CDMA AND BTS.

PANKAJ SUPE

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 469 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.