Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BTS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 469 total)
  • Author
    Samrat

can anyone tell if the EMP protector increase the VSWR in RF Cable/Feeder connectors.If yes what is the way to ground the BTS.

sai raulo(i-sourceinfosys)

hi yadav,
    thanks 4 ur suggn .but can u tel me how 2 set the antenna as low,

Jacob

Hi,
    Is it possible to use all 13 uplink blocks in GPRS multiframe for data transfer ? Which primitive shall take the timing advance value from physical layer to MAC layer (When the PCU is in BSC side)?
    Thanks
    Jacob

Neeraj

hi Rony ,

sorry i was out of town…. pls send me some details regarding patching on files in SCMANA specifically SOMAFI… and some details regarding patch conversion. I want to get in to depth….Rony pls let me know ur mail ID i had made a study regarding which i came up with these doubts…I ll send the copy of that study…
    regards
    Neeraj

Yadav

dear sai raulo,

sellect the LOW GAIN MHA for each antenna port(antenna-1,ant-2..)in the antenna setting while ur doing the Hardware configaration of designed configaration.

sai raulo

hi yadav,
    thanks 4 ur suggn.i do hv another doubt,recently we hv planned to purchage a frequency counter so can u tell me the specification for nokia bts,
    another thing i wnt to ask is what exactly we call the connector from fqnc counter and boi card’s 13 Mh pin.

is it lsb slb or smb?

wht type of torque wrnch we use for battary connectionin Nokia plz ans me quickly.

PRAVIN

HI ANNY

ABIS IS DISCOVERED BY COMPANY RELETED TO FRANCE AND IN FRANCE MEANING OF ABIS IS (ANOTHER A INTERFACE).ABIS IS CONNECTION B/W BSC TO BTS AND A INTERFACE IS CONNEC. B/W BSC TO TRAU.ABIS HAVE 2MbpS SPEED ON E1 LINK AND SUPPORT MAX 14 TRX IT MAY BE INCRESE TO 18 BUT SPATIAL ARREGMENT IS REQUIRED.

pravin

hi vetri,first tell what problem u face in calibration

SSK

hey RONI where r u, where r u now a dayz, well i want to kn d temp. effect on nokia ultraindoor, wot r d effect will come on BTS.
    this is a common question not only for RONI any body kn can ans it.
    Thanx & regard
    me_crazee@rediffmail.com

Muhammad Ali

hello everybody,
    Can any body tell me from where in UK i can take training for installation of GSM , BTS, BSC, MSC

Thanks
    Muhammad Ali

vetri

hi praveen i’m getting “glck calibration request” (motorola)alarm.what should i do to sort out this alarm?

saurabh

Hi I am new to GSM .Can any body tell me how many calls one BTS station can handle at one istant of time.Please guide me as i need this info urgently
    THANKS
    Saurabh

Sezer

Hi

I want to know about BTS-BSC-TRAU-MSC ET port planning in 2G Nokia Network.

I have 1 MSC2i , 1 MGW, 15 TSCM2E 6 BSC and 250 BTS….
    16 Kb Muptiplexing will use for Ater TS mapping…(FR)
    What is the range of ET numbers..

For BTS_BTS 32-255?
    For BSC-TRAU 256-319?
    For TrAU-MSC 419-2048?

and

Fernando

Hi Vetri. If u have “gclk calibration request” alarms. These are what u have to do :
    1. Check the quality of transmission link (mms port) where gclk used it as its clock source reference. Make sure the quality is good.
    2. type disp_gclk_avgs (i forgot) to find out the quality of the clock. the value should near to 80 (Hex). If it’s not, try to clear_gclk_avgs first. Every half hour, the value will be updated again. Monitor it. It could be your indicator whether your clock source is good or the gclk is broken.
    3. If u have perform step 1 and 2, and the problem still appear, try to calibrate the GCLK. Be careful with this. If something unsual happen, the BSC often reset by itself. Usually u have to do this at midnight.
    4. After GCLK calibration, try to monitor its value again. If it appear again, try to replace the GCLK.

Dani

Hi All.
    can help me about Configuration
    S555 Multi channel
    Huawei Product

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 469 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.