Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BTS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 469 total)
  • Author
    Neeraj

Hi rony,

can u provide me some knowledge regarding the SOMAFI file under the SCMANA directory, in Nokia system. my case study is: if my current software package gets currupted and I do have the fallback on my optical disk. how can i regain my system healthy again. do you know we do something with somafi the conversion of two hex elements adjust to 46 42 to ff ff.Rony u got my question…….!

Rony

Neeraj
    what exactly do u want to know? have u any backup on MOD or not or in WS0 or WS1.there must not be any problem to make the system running on correct pack instead of faulty one.
    tell me what do u want to know dir structure or patching on files in SCMANA or the patch conversion details,come up in detail so i can provide u correct info. but these are very critical things do not try on live network.

david

hello, I am beginning in the world of the BTS, if somebody had information related to the radiating system and could share it, him to be thankful much.

sk

Dear shaleen,why we give 2040 DAC value in nokia bts,how do we give it by frequency meter.

shaleen

hi SK

the DAC value is given to tune the internal oscillator of the BTS

and by frequency meter we monitor the 13 MHz corresponding the DAC value

if anything unclear u r free to ask
    cheers

Mohit Pandey

What is the term time slots in the BTS Installation? I am eager to know more details of the BTS installations and the companies except Erricson,Alcatel in the BTS installations?
    What is IBD and how many couplers do it have?
    I will be greatful if you answer me?

yellaiah

hi to all,i want a clarification on checking the weither the E1 throughed or not bye using the FXC RRI card .

Anny

Hi,

Can anyone pls. tell me what is ABIS and how does it high value effect the n/w?

Sudesh Yadav

Hi Rajesh

R u from Sasken ?

I hope we are knowing each other.

mahesh Bhosale

I am new to nokia bts ,so any one can tell the steps of NOKIA BTS commissioning ,and all deatils. also about BTS ATS.
    also setps of FIU comissioning ,E1 bypassing,how to define EDAP on a particular time slots.

i am waiting for reply
    Regards
    Mahesh

samrat

why we sometime get the TRX TEST RESULT FAIL:INVALID CH CONGIRATION in nokia ultrasite.
    Traffic channel activation fail occurs when any Trx does not carry traffic.The prob. may be in crossconnection or in Traffic Manager.

Bye
    bnjsamrat@yahoo.com

chox

hi can u tell me what the heck is bts

shaleen

samrat
    when we run the TRX test on TS on which we have defined the signalling then we get the error as u had stated

sai raulo(i-sourceinfosys)

hi all,
    i do hav some doubts regarding the alarms i m getting during commissioning.can u suggest me whtswould b the problem.

the alarms are :

bcf operation Degraded :fault in the chain btn power unit and MHA.

shows major sevierity,start event,and all tx rx.

Yadav

Dear sai raulo(i-sourceinfosys) –

bcf operation Degraded :fault in the chain btn power unit and MHA.

this problem is due to setting while ur doing the Antenna setting in BTS H/WCONFIGATION , do with low MHA in Antenna settings, u will not this type of alaram.
    Yadav.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 469 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.