Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BTS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 469 total)
  • Author
    to all

is there any one of you very kind that could send me a manual of nokia,ericson,alcatel,BTS installation and programming.

thank you so much

Alexander, Russia

I have Nokia documentation. But it’s has big size. If you work in telecommunication company – documentation must be there. If you want to learn something at home, theory without practice is not a good choice!

Alexander, Russia

I have Nokia documentation. But it’s has big size. If you work in telecommunication company – documentation must be there. If you want to learn something at home, theory without practice is not a good choice!

Alexander, Russia

Goddie

Anyonwe who has used the Rhodes and schwarz equipment for drive test to tell me its perfomance vis-a-vis TEMS

monkeymagic

Alexander,
    We are looking into finding information on Nokia BTS.
    Are we are currently refurbing and testing other manufacturers BTS and are after all the information we can on Nokia BTS

Can you send us any information on any Nokia BTS?

regards Tony
    tonybindon69@hotmail.com

johny

I will soon be attending a Nokia BTS Installation training course. To get a head start i would like to look over any information that you can kindly supply in relation to this. Have any of you got a PDF file or similar. I have read on this site that all BTS’s are more or less the same but with different terminolgy so info on any BTS Installs would be a big help. Thankyou Johnny
    johnnyin2005@yahoo.co.uk

Alexander, Russia

Tony
    Today I send documentation to your by EMail (about 800 kb)
    🙂

Alexander, Russia

and 4 Mb information about EDGE BTS

Louis, North Dakota

Alexander
    Can I get that same information forwared to me as well in reference to the Nokia BTS

Binod

Hi,
    If some one has a PDF file explainig time slots used by BTS,then please forward me.
    My email id is binod_dutt@yahoo.co.in

Alexander, Russia

Louis. Do you have Nokia equipment in your firm? What is your EMail?

Louis

Thanks for the fast reponse. Yes we are in the process of changing over. My email is louis@louischriss.com.

sam

I experiencing problems with TS synch faults. The fault is intermittent and moves from radio to radio each supported by different T1’s. These are Ericsson BTS 2 HIcap configuratoin with Edge. The T1’s test clean each time!
    indlife@aol.com

julian

hi,

I am interested in the power consumption of a BTS utilizing the Nokia Ultrasite or the Ericsson 2206 units. Any information regarding the se units would be very useful.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 469 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.