Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BTS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 469 total)
  • Author
    rakesh

am Telecom.engineer just began working with Hutch as a radio engineer and would liek some soft copy of BTS installation and commissioning of BTS…..

I kindly request u to provide me with the basics of what a BTS is, function and role in a mobile network ??? then with document(BTs of Nokia,ericsson,alcatel…) …so that I could go through…along with my training …here in this company….

awaiting for ur reply

BASHEER

CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE STEP FOR POWER MEASUREMENT IN NOKIA BTS.

Rafi

With reference to Reha ramadan Ali, RBS2202 is an old version of RBS2206.Power output is 20w or 30w while sensitivity is around-125dBm.
    Duplexer is a passive device for sharing single antenna for transmitters and receivers. Multicoupler is a unit for amplifying and splitting.Combiner is again a passive device for combining more number of transmitters to feed a single antenna.
    I happen to see this site for the first time today.

Rafi

Mr. Arun Pratap Singh:
    Please go to volts dbm conversion table in Google. Both table and software are available

Rafi

Mr. Arun Pratap Singh:
    Please go to volts dbm conversion table in Google. Both table and software are available

Rafi

Mr. Arun Pratap Singh:

Mohd Asif

Hello everybody,

I am working as a BTS Engineer. Can anybody tell me what is the polarity of electromagnetic waves transmitted from GSM antennae.

Thanks
    ASIF
    md_asif0071@rediffmail.com

bran

what is the max power in metro bts trx

Tiger Bob

Its 5W bran

BTS

hi bran , all most in all BTS delivers 43 dbm power

BTS

hi this is yellaiah working NOKIA frm aster as a NOKIA BTS ENGG, can i know the abbrevations of VIFA , TSGA series.

Sudatta Chakraborty

Dear Sirs,
    I am a sales manager working for the vendors. Ericsson asked me what is the mathod of LOS survey. Rooftop is not so hard but how you confirm about long distance about 40km link. Please answer me.what is the proccedure to measure 40 km link and confirm that LOS is clear.
    Hopw you will help me.

Thanks and regards.

Sudatta Chakraborty
    Sr. Business Dev. manager
    SYSCOM, DHAKA, BANGLADESH

Sudatta Chakraborty

Dear Sirs,
    Me a Sales Manager working in Bangladesh. We Install and commission of BTS, MW. How can we rent BER Tester and Site Master.

Plz reply.

Regards.
    Sudatta Chakraborty
    Sr. BDM
    Syscom-Dhaka-Bangladesh

ADijkema

Sudatta Chakraborty,

You can call Livingstone for rent the equipment you want for example

ajay

How the pannel structure antenna works in GSM and how many TRX are used in GSM and CDMA CTS.

please give me good information.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 469 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.