Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BTS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 469 total)
  • Author
    sanjay

hiiiiii everybody , any one know how the software are sending from bsc to particular bts.my means abt traffik and o&m signal ,

sanjay

how to handle the various link in BSC.

MANJUNATH

Hi i went through some doc, in nokia FIU we can add 3 od’s for 1 IDU, using Plugin bus f3&f4, is it correct any sucess on that.. and what i have to do for that…

narendra

why we use surge arrestor

pankaj agrawal

hi
    im pankaj, i would like to know about all the function of different cards that we used in nokia BTS, & how they r working

thanks
    pankaj

Langer

Hi Lijo,

A Back bone site is one where you have a terminal mux with which you can do the ADM( Add & Drop ).

A repeater site is one which is Passive and does not have a Mux.
    Its presence is essential to connect two long distance Back bone sites.

Langer

Hi Neeraj,

Basically 1 TRX has 8 Timeslots, out of which the first & Second TS are allocated for BCCH & SDCCH.

So the total available traffic channels in a TRX is 6.

Hence for 6 channels @ 2% GoS, we find in Erlang-B table the offered erlang as 2.28.

This stands true for various configuration of BTS.

ati golchin

Can somebody help me in installing of Huawei BTS?

Thanks for your cooperation

ati

Behzad

Hi
    I would like to know about time slot planning for BTSs connected to a hub, using a mini cross at that hub.Many thanks for anybody’s reply.

Redha

dear Vuyof
    I worked in a telecom company as Radio and satellite Station, I’ve been shifted to new section “Mobile Section”.
    I’d like to know about the RBS 2202, RBS 2206. May anyone give me Info. about how the system works? how the RF signals flow in and out? Input/Output power levels, receive sensitivity level.
    I want to know about the functioning of the duplexer, multicoupler, combiner and the TRX cards, and ect. (Nokia, Errission, motorola). anything would be appreciated i9f yuo can help. Thank you you all.
    E-mail:xm711@btc.com.bh

AMIT SAWANT

hi,im amit.im doin a project on gsm,i wanted to know more about gsm bts.iwanted information on its ODU and IDU,i also want information of the survey work which is done before a BTS is instaled

Sambit Mohanty

hii..
    plzz any body can tell me, what will be the total capacity of bts, if bts configuration is 2+2+2 , 3+3+3, 4+4+4 & 2+2 ?

thanks,
    sambit

anand dixit

whaT IS FREQUENCY HOPPING

vishal thakur

I worked in a telecom company as Radio and satellite communication, Brodcasting I’ve been shifted to new section “Mobile Section”.
    I’d like to know about the RBS 2202, RBS 2206. May anyone give me Info. about how the system works? how the RF signals flow in and out? Input/Output power levels, receive sensitivity level.
    I want to know about the functioning of the duplexer, multicoupler, combiner and the TRX cards, and ect. (Nokia, Erricsion)
    operation of nokia bts’s cards
    plz help
    thanx.

Sukma

Dear all,

I’m sukma…from indonesia,
    how to solve BTS Nokia alarm :
    1. 7604 BTS OPERATION DEGRADED
    Rx levels differ too much between main and diversity antennas.
    02 01 07 96 00 00
    2. 7745 CHANNEL FAILURE RATE ABOVE DEFINED THRESHOLD
    01 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 05 02 30d

thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 469 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.